Bugout bag tools

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh yeah.i do have a few feet of wire thats used with garage doors openers.that be when it comes to the wire going from botton to the opener.

I wrote P45 which is a UK unemployment benefits card , I should have written P38

I didn't even catch that. I thought it was wrong, but just assumed I was incorrect, lol. I think the newer one is a P51 (or is that a Lockheed fighter?) :D I have whatever the new one is, because it is easier to use than the old surplus one I had, even if a tad bigger.

Don't forget how good of a tool you bug out vehicle can be as well. It's transportation, shelter, power/charger, battery can be a fire starter/welder, tire can be burned for signal/ heat, it can be a weapon or tool to break down gates. My bag has all kinds of stuff in it, but the storage well in the car has a lot more, especially the heavier stuff, like hammer, socket set, assorted hand tools, etc.

Yep, I was lifting my truck tool bag out the other day, thinking, there is NO way I could actually take this with me, hehe...just too heavy. I'd have to depend on the tools in my GHB if I had to leave the truck.

Sure you can find it in Baden Powell's version of the Boy Scout Manual. Thought it was two Girl Scout with One Boy Scout :) Your cousins across the pond's cynical outlook on life. :p

Actually Northern Raider isn't wrong. Baden Powell's version _IS_ rubbing 2 boy scouts together LOL!

I'll have this hanging along my bob shovel.jpg , old fashioned as hell but works like a dream ;)

Latest posts

Back