Blackout in San Francisco

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Living in the city we get at least a one or two day power outage at least once a year. It comes with the territory. At least I don't have to worry about floods, hurricanes or tornadoes. We usually get at least a couple days a year of intense snow storms but we learn to expect this.

thu-do-tokyo.jpg

Futuristic-Millenim-Park.-Chicago-1.jpg

penthouse-mies-van-der-rohe-charles-sofa_oggetto_editoriale_h495.jpg

07775115_7_0.jpg

Lake-Forest-College.jpg

Many parts of the big cities are already third world.

Artic this statement reveals how little you know. I don't know what slum planet you've been living in but I doubt you're as well traveled as you claim to be.

I'd be willing to bet that you haven't spent any significant amount of time in many if any major cities like you claim.

I mean let's not kid ourselves here. There is a reason why most of the developed world live in major cities.

There is a reason why property in major cities is far more expensive and sought after then property anywhere else.

If you believe statements like this then you've been living in a bubble.

toexit,,,,,,,,,,,you don't think every city has it's slums,If I did not have anything better to do I could go on line and pull up shitholes in every city in the USA,,,,,,,THE WORLD FOR THAT FACT,,,,,,,,you appear to only want to see the best part of a city,,,,I am beginning to wonder about your motives for being here

View attachment 6819

View attachment 6820

View attachment 6821

View attachment 6822

View attachment 6823

Artic this statement reveals how little you know. I don't know what slum planet you've been living in but I doubt you're as well traveled as you claim to be.

I'd be willing to bet that you haven't spent any significant amount of time in many if any major cities like you claim.

I mean let's not kid ourselves here. There is a reason why most of the developed world live in major cities.

There is a reason why property in major cities is far more expensive and sought after then property anywhere else.

If you believe statements like this then you've been living in a bubble.
You assume too much toexist. I'm not going to get into a stupid pissing match with you over city life vs real living.

tonight if I remember I will pull up a shit load on your home of Chicago just to prove the point,,,,,,,maybe everyone here should take the time to do the same,,,and enlighten you a little bit

tonight if I remember I will pull up a shit load on your home of Chicago just to prove the point,,,,,,,maybe everyone here should take the time to do the same,,,and enlighten you a little bit

You can't enlighten me gray ghost because I live here and you DONT.

Maybe it is you that needs to be enlightened.

If you live in the middle of nowhere there is A REASON WHY NOONE LIVES THERE.

BECAUSE NO ONE WANTS TO.

You assume too much toexist. I'm not going to get into a stupid pissing match with you over city life vs real living.

You make troll statements intentionally to start flame wars and to further justify your way of living.

You can keep your solitary lifestyle. I have no interest in it.

toexit,,,,,,,,,,,you don't think every city has it's slums,If I did not have anything better to do I could go on line and pull up shitholes in every city in the USA,,,,,,,THE WORLD FOR THAT FACT,,,,,,,,you appear to only want to see the best part of a city,,,,I am beginning to wonder about your motives for being here

Obviously every town has slums. I'm just fascinated by the propaganda being spread here as it relates to major cities.

It appears that a few people here have lived in a bubble their entire lives. I mean when I read some of the ignorant statements being made here...it just makes me wonder. It's seems like some of you are completely disconnected from reality. Maybe you shouldn't believe everything you hear.

I base my knowledge on living experiences and things I've seen for myself. Not on what I read on the INTERNET by someone I don't know.

You make troll statements intentionally to start flame wars and to further justify your way of living.

You can keep your solitary lifestyle. I have no interest in it.
You're right. Country life sucks. It really sucks when I go to bed at night and the only sounds I hear is the wind blowing through the trees, or maybe a coyote howling off in the distance. Or I look out in the morning and see a herd of elk and deer grazing in my front yard, which covers several thousand acres. Or I walk down to my pond and catch breakfast. No, I don't need to justify where or how I live. And neither do you.

toexit,,,you reacted just as I expected you to,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,arrogant smug,,,defensively

now slick I work for a living and I can't sit here and play poke the donkey with you all day

You're right. Country life sucks. It really sucks when I go to bed at night and the only sounds I hear is the wind blowing through the trees, or maybe a coyote howling off in the distance. Or I look out in the morning and see a herd of elk and deer grazing in my front yard, which covers several thousand acres. Or I walk down to my pond and catch breakfast. No, I don't need to justify where or how I live. And neither do you.

I don't expect anyone to have to justify where they choose to live. I'm not the one making ridiculous low ball statements about areas in which you live....then defaulting back playing innocent after things kick off.

Latest posts

Back