Atlanta is burning

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TexasFreedom

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
Let me be serious, then laugh.

Short version: police were called to a Wendy's because a car was blocking the drive-through. Black 27 y.o. male, asleep at the wheel. He failed a sobriety test, then fought with the cops, grabbed a taser from one & started running. He turned back aiming the taser at the cops, and they shot/killed him. Great.

Now that Wendy's is on fire. Riots.

And here's my humor. Atlanta burned... as the Northern armies marched to the sea & burned the south. And that time it was all done to free the slaves (Civil War, blacks). So, now, the blacks are burning Atlanta themselves. You can't make this stuff up!

Atlanta is now burning, lots of riots, police chief has resigned, the Wendys store has been destroyed.

To me the ONLY viable option for law and order in the US is for the cops to withdraw to white areas and business districts and just let the blacks destroy their own areas. There is clearly never going to be trust between the blacks and law / order forces. They will use the race card every time they are arrested giving the rest excuses to riot and loot. Apartheid is the only option left, Businesses need to be told that if they want police protection they need to move to white policed areas.

Again and again, what part of "Do Not Resist" don't these idiots understand. Here it is even in simpler terms ---- "Comply or Die". Maybe these folks with the limited intellect can understand simple english.

You dont get it UP, They CAN resist now and its fast becoming clear the police will immediately have to back off or rioting and looting will start. The dems/ anttifa / BLM crowd are now making it IMPOSSIBLE for the police / sheriffs to do their jobs. If they arrest any black dude they face being sacked and prosecuted for EXCESSIVE FORCE, Race crimes etc.

The police must abandon the black hoods to the blacks and only police the areas where the predominantly white community accept the rule of law.

You dont get it UP, They CAN resist now and its fast becoming clear the police will immediately have to back off or rioting and looting will start. The dems/ anttifa / BLM crowd are now making it IMPOSSIBLE for the police / sheriffs to do their jobs. If they arrest any black dude they face being sacked and prosecuted for EXCESSIVE FORCE, Race crimes etc.

The police must abandon the black hoods to the blacks and only police the areas where the predominantly white community accept the rule of law.

Leaving the blacks to deal with their own problems certainly works for me. How about signs --- You are now leaving the white zone and you are on your own. Good luck and may god have mercy on your soul.

Let me be serious, then laugh.

Short version: police were called to a Wendy's because a car was blocking the drive-through. Black 27 y.o. male, asleep at the wheel. He failed a sobriety test, then fought with the cops, grabbed a taser from one & started running. He turned back aiming the taser at the cops, and they shot/killed him. Great.

Now that Wendy's is on fire. Riots.

And here's my humor. Atlanta burned... as the Northern armies marched to the sea & burned the south. And that time it was all done to free the slaves (Civil War, blacks). So, now, the blacks are burning Atlanta themselves. You can't make this stuff up!

There are more than a few Blacks in and around Atlanta that make a very good living. There are also more than a few wealthy Blacks. They will not take kindly to the burning.

"pardon my french" but , jeesusf@@kingchrist,this is beyond sanity what you have there...

It certainly is! We’ve allowed too many 3rd worlders here...thanks to the Dems and the Repubs who get their funding from big business. We’ve shut our eyes and allowed anti American teachers and professors to thoroughly brainwash the young and big tech to CENSOR any opposing views to the lefty hate. This is the result Soros and other world power seekers wanted.

Again and again, what part of "Do Not Resist" don't these idiots understand. Here it is even in simpler terms ---- "Comply or Die". Maybe these folks with the limited intellect can understand simple english.

They’ve been shown for weeks now that they can get away with beating and murdering cops. It’s all over the news. This ignorant drunk thought he could do it too.

THERE IS NO NICE WAY TO SAY THIS,,,EXTERMINATE THEM

Naaaa cannot agree with that at all, that would drag us down to the level of the commies, dems, extremists etc. I say separate from them, let them have control of their own space, let them police and govern themselves.

What is their secret? How have they avoided it?

Mississippi has always "traveled to the beat of a different drum" from the rest of the country, and even from the rest of the South. Sometimes that's a good thing, and sometimes it's not. And I think part of it is that the blacks in Mississippi have more political clout than elsewhere in the country and don't feel as disenfranchised. This is especially true in the Mississippi Delta where they have never been a minority, and consequently developed a unique and very rich culture there. Blues originated in the Delta, and Gospel, Rhythm and Blues, and Rock all had deep roots in the Delta. As the famous blues singer Muddy Waters said "Blues had a baby, and they named it Rock and Roll." Muddy Waters' music is credited with creating the transition from Blues to Rock (See the video at the bottom).

I grew up there, and have relatives in various parts of the state and I own land in the Mississippi Delta. My three sisters still live in Jackson. It's not easy to explain, but I always knew that we were different - even from the surrounding states. I've lived in Georgia for over twenty years, but I still feel like I don't fit in here. This place is not really "Southern" to me. The Mississippi Delta has been called "The most Southern place on Earth." People in Jackson, black and white, have relatives in the Delta, or grew up in the the Delta, so there is a close connection between Jackson and the Delta.

There are a couple of books, that taken together, give a pretty good insight into the Mississippi Delta culture from different angles.
The book Dispatches from Pluto is about a Brit who moved to the Delta and the book is about his process of getting adjusted, LOL.
The book Holt Collier: His Life, His Roosevelt Hunts, and the Origin of the Teddy Bear is about a slave in the Delta that ran away to fight as a Confederate soldier and received a pension from the State of Mississippi as a Confederate veteran. (see, I told you we were different, LOL) He was Teddy Roosevelt's bear hunting guide during the famous (and grossly misreported) "Teddy Bear" incident. The book tells the story as it actually happened.

Last edited:
Naaaa cannot agree with that at all, that would drag us down to the level of the commies, dems, extremists etc. I say separate from them, let them have control of their own space, let them police and govern themselves.

then this will just go on forever every time one of them gets their pantys in a wad,,,this will happen again
the only way to stop this BULLSHIT is either pack them all up and get them out of the USA,,,,or exterminate them,,,,they are for the most part vermin anyways

Latest posts

Back