Appeal from white south africans

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you have semi arid scrubland and want it turned green you wont find beter than Afrikaans farmers.
Yup, and after they leave, it will become worse than semi-arid scrubland. It will erode from shoddy farming methods, like so many other places in Africa, and become barren dirt with deep gullies and no topsoil.

Erosion-1600x600px.jpg

Trump can accept all SA farmers are refugees. We can arrange special military planes. First we load them with illegals caught in the US. I don't care their nation of origin. Load them like cattle on the plane & fly it to SA. Unload those prisoners, you can 'give' them one of the abandoned farms. Then load up all the SA white farmers. Bring them back here. They are hard working people, we can find room for them.
And for those deported? Oh wait, I don't care. They can be white/black/hispanic/chinese. We have no responsibility to give them a free ride home. We have no responsibility to SA to not 'give' them good people. It'd be even better if these deported were also convicted criminal illegals. IF they can survive getting out of SA, they'll think twice about coming back to the US again.
Solve 2 problems in one action.

Actually I need to change that. How silly of me. I was short-sighted. Use some really big planes. Big enough that the farmer's equipment could fit inside. This helps both sides.

It helps the farmers because rather than leaving or destroying their equipment, it comes here to the US. We can set them up in places like West Texas, and let them show us how to make the deserts bloom. And they'll have all their equipment with them, ready to go!
It also helps the USA. This will take a bunch of trips back & forth. Think of how many 10's of thousands of illegals can be jammed into those planes and delivered to their new homes in SA! They go to start a new life, and we get shed of them.

Everyone wins. And the last planes return with tanks that went over the first time these planes landed in SA, to help 'secure' the landing area & ensure safety of the farmers & their equipment.

Gotta love it when everyone gets what they want:
* SA farmers get a place to life safely & be rewarded for their work
* Illegals get a new country to go to & reap their rewards
* Black SA can go chase after the deported illegals if they want to vent on someone & kill them, or they can sit together & talk about how much they together hate white people... their choice.
* USA gets quality new green-card (possibly future citizens if they stay out of trouble) holders who will pay taxes & not leech on welfare.

Truly, tell me, who does not get what they want in this situation? Even the US military get the pleasure of helping people, lots of people to live better lives.

Well, you'd have to keep the illegals to harvest in the farms. ;)

Just going by what I see out here. For all I know, they are using it.

let's see what comes out when they bury winnie when she seems to have kicked the bucket of old age...they prolly accuse the white Afrikaans for that too and
it will end up in riots,lootings and killings

Latest posts

Back