Appeal from white south africans

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This could get interesting. Personally I think all whites still in SA are very foolish, possibly deadly foolish.

I don't see a system that will protect the white farmers there. As hard as this sounds, their lives are worth far more than some dirt. Pile everything up, light a match. Walk away.

And please video tape everything. Make sure the whole world gets to see what they're doing, and let the nation starve like Zimbabwe. And the whole world should not lift one finger to help them. They chose genocide, they just aren't realizing that they are going to kill themselves.

Insanity.

I have been watching this also, there will be blood and war in SA....the blacks will be killing each other like they always do, nothing good will come of it....

This could get interesting. Personally I think all whites still in SA are very foolish, possibly deadly foolish

I agree. And the article's notion of getting a visa, etc. is ridiculous. This is no different than the Jews fleeing Nazi Germany. You just get the hell out. The hell with legality, just get out first, then worry about what you will do.

And yet, the world press is silent on it. Why? Because white genocide would completely derail their efforts at creating a racial divide, by allowing others to sympathize with victimized whites....because genocide and racism against ANY group is just plain wrong.

I think it's too late for Whites in SA. The entire White world is too cowardly to help support the Whites in SA. They won't even speak out against what's going on for fear of being call "racist". Disgusting. Besides, remember it was the White world that helped create what the White South Africans are facing now.

It really is weird how the world press has basically conspired to keep this on the DL. I mean, I'm a guy who avidly follows current events, and I wasn't even aware of this issue until a couple of years ago, and even then, it seemed it was only fringe news sources reporting on it. Yet, you can easily see that it isn't "fake news", and that these governments are basically openly sanctioning white genocide.

This is just....incomprehensible. (and folks are more worried about a little grab ### on the casting couch).

Some points I am aware of
1 Afrikaans and Boers are being denied immigration rights to places like Germany, Holland and the UK, and those few claiming asylum are being denied.
but
2 Black Africans are pouring in the millions uninvited into Europe following Adolf Merkels invite.
and
3 As far as I can tell only Australia has taken in any Afrikaans in any numbers.
Meanwhile

4 In Europe and criticism of the SA govt or Zimbabwe govt is classed as RACIST bigotry
and

5 The difference Gazrok between the Jews in the 30s and the Afrikaans today is we at least TRIED in assorted ways to help the Jews.

Now according to the silence or appeasement by Europe galloping lefties the black are OK in driving the whites out of Africa, but for the whites in Europe to even CONSIDER returning the compliment and chasing the blacks out of Europe is simply racist, imperialist, bigoted and evil

As for the F***ing MEDIA the Left wing media either ignores or condones it and the few right wing rags who do report it put the article way down the list of priorities AND so far does not allow ANY public comments.

We (as in Europeans) are doing it again we betrayed, abandoned and ignored the White Rhodesians and we are doing the ****ing same now to the white the white Afrikaans.

Sorry for the rant.

You know, here, blacks are all up in arms about what they feel is unfair treatment by the Police. Meanwhile, there is government sanctioned white genocide in Africa, but nobody's up in arms about that....
Dont you know that it's totally acceptable to bash Whites for all of the world's problems? It's just a little genocide. As long as it's against Whites nobody cares.

It really is weird how the world press has basically conspired to keep this on the DL. I mean, I'm a guy who avidly follows current events, and I wasn't even aware of this issue until a couple of years ago, and even then, it seemed it was only fringe news sources reporting on it. Yet, you can easily see that it isn't "fake news", and that these governments are basically openly sanctioning white genocide.

This is just....incomprehensible. (and folks are more worried about a little grab ### on the casting couch).
I would like to know what new outlets ( that can be trusted) that are not connected to mainstream news I could read to stay up on current events? I don’t watch the news because they want to talk about the same stuff over and over. I always wonder if people watching that junk ask themselves if they think that the rest o the world is quite and happy and it’s only the USA that is struggling with difficult issues like Trumps early morning tweets ( sarcasm).

Sadly be it the US, EU, UK or any other western nation most mainstream media sources such as TV news and the papers are utterly dominated by lefties in exactly the same way most schools and colleges lecturers are nearly all galloping lefties. We are now fighting a rearguard action because of our own complicity.

I have been watching this also, there will be blood and war in SA....the blacks will be killing each other like they always do, nothing good will come of it....
I hate to say it but killing each other is in their DNA,,,look at what goes on here they kill each other every day,,,,and then blame slavery for their plight ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,this race is their own worst enemy ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I say Give Africa back to them ship them all back and watch Africa IMPLODE

I hate to say it but killing each other is in their DNA,,,look at what goes on here they kill each other every day,,,,and then blame slavery for their plight ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,this race is their own worst enemy ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I say Give Africa back to them ship them all back and watch Africa IMPLODE

I had a Young Black Marine years ago tell me that on a Float( Deployment ) that one of the Port of Calls was somewhere in Africa ( I forget where ) he said a lot of the Black Marines were making a big deal of it saying they were going to visit the Homeland, some took it to the point of calling out White people and the Slavery excuse, they said I can't wait to meet MY people and visit with them.....when the day came that they made Port and had Leave time to go look around a bunch of the Locals were crowded around the dock area waving and cheering, when the Marines ( White and Black ) left the ship the awaiting crowd never went to any of the Black Marines, they actually avoided them....they surrounded the White Marines and gave them flowers, food and gifts......he said not one Black Marine said another word the rest of the deployment about Africa being the Homeland again.....The Black Marine who told me this was a straight up man and understood how the world worked and was very glad at some point his descendants may have came to America as slaves, he was glad to be an American versus an African.....

I don't know about the DNA argument. I think it's more of a product of environment, as far as behavior goes. I've known far too many fine folks of all races and religions to make such generalizations.

However, this targeted genocide on ANY other group would be on the front page of every news organization...

Just wait until someone tells me again about "white privilege".... I'll refer them to google on what's happening in Zimbabwe and South Africa, where they have government sanctioned genocide against white people.

I think GG is on to something.

Trump can accept all SA farmers are refugees. We can arrange special military planes. First we load them with illegals caught in the US. I don't care their nation of origin. Load them like cattle on the plane & fly it to SA. Unload those prisoners, you can 'give' them one of the abandoned farms. Then load up all the SA white farmers. Bring them back here. They are hard working people, we can find room for them.

And for those deported? Oh wait, I don't care. They can be white/black/hispanic/chinese. We have no responsibility to give them a free ride home. We have no responsibility to SA to not 'give' them good people. It'd be even better if these deported were also convicted criminal illegals. IF they can survive getting out of SA, they'll think twice about coming back to the US again.

Solve 2 problems in one action.

Latest posts

Back