Must Read White Children to be SHAMED

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
CNN gave airtime to an ‘anti-racist activist’ who suggested that white children should not be allowed to have an ‘innocent’ childhood, but rather be made to feel guilty about their ‘white privilege’ at an early age.

CNN host Poppy Harlow cited a letter sent to her from a school directing white parents how to teach their kids about their ‘white privilege’, and asked Tim Wise“When should parents do this with their kids and how?”

Wise responded that it should be at as young an age as possible, and that white kids need to be repeatedly told they are over privileged in order to sufficiently indoctrinate them.

“I think the important thing for white parents to keep in the front of our mind is that if black children in this country are not allowed innocence and childhood without fear of being killed by police or marginalized in some other way, then our children don’t deserve innocence.” Wise proclaimed.

CNN gave airtime to an ‘anti-racist activist’ who suggested that white children should not be allowed to have an ‘innocent’ childhood, but rather be made to feel guilty about their ‘white privilege’ at an early age.

CNN host Poppy Harlow cited a letter sent to her from a school directing white parents how to teach their kids about their ‘white privilege’, and asked Tim Wise“When should parents do this with their kids and how?”

Wise responded that it should be at as young an age as possible, and that white kids need to be repeatedly told they are over privileged in order to sufficiently indoctrinate them.

“I think the important thing for white parents to keep in the front of our mind is that if black children in this country are not allowed innocence and childhood without fear of being killed by police or marginalized in some other way, then our children don’t deserve innocence.” Wise proclaimed.

What a load of bull pucky. I taught my children to be proud in what they did, not because they are white. My sons are teaching their children to be proud of what they do and there is no room for the whinny azz white privilege crap.

Here is a mother making her child KNEEL and say she is white and Privileged!!!

This is child abuse!

upload_2020-6-4_16-55-33.jpeg

Last edited:
What a load of bull pucky. I taught my children to be proud in what they did, not because they are white. My sons are teaching their children to be proud of what they do and there is no room for the whinny azz white privilege crap.

Unfortunately, this is more than bull pucky. This is a real push for a race war!!

Some great tweets!

Buck Sexton
@BuckSexton

Never kneel to the mob. Never apologize for wrongs you have not done These are principles, and anyone who wants you to violate them seeks to debase you and control you.

Kassy Dillon
@KassyDillon

Anyone else feel like they locked themselves in their house for no reason for months?

Tucker Carlson
@TuckerCarlson

Is America being ripped apart by total lies— destroyed by cynical media manipulators and unscrupulous politicians who understand that racial strife is their path to power? You can decide what’s really going on.

sqtaUhc_

Tucker: Kneeling will never be enough for the mob
Why are Americans surrendering to violent mobs? Because they've been told they have to. #FoxNews #Tucker Subscribe to Fox News! https://bit.ly/2vBUvAS Watch ...
youtube.com

Angela Stanton King
@theangiestanton

BLACK LIVES MATTER UNTIL A BLACK WOMAN GETS PREGNANT

1f930-1f3fe.svg

Here is a mother making her child KNEEL and say she is white and Privileged!!!

This is child abuse!

View attachment 10436

This is pathetic. Look at the floor and woodwork. Someone needs to clean instead of taking pics.

Yeah, my house is dirty, but I'm not putting it on twitter

When that little girl gets older, gets her life on the line and on the right track...I hope she has the guts to tell her mother to go to hell for propagating her petty little thoughts through an innocent child instead of getting on the TV, radio or in her OWN petty little megaphone social media and speaking for herself and NOT HIDING behind a child to spread her BS to the world. No real mother or father would allow the face of an innocent child to be abused like that. She should be ashamed. I would adopt the girl and raise her to believe that ALL LIVES IN THE WORLD MATTER.
The color of your SKIN, does not interest me a piece of SHIT. I am only interested in the color of your SOUL. The color of your soul is CLEAR and without any COLOR at all.
Live free. (from ALL propaganda from the twisted minds of this generation, which only pass down the same BS that THEY got fed from THEIR own twisted parents)...Gary

this one is the truth,,,,I will never feel sorry about what someone else did,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Buck Sexton
@BuckSexton

Never kneel to the mob. Never apologize for wrongs you have not done These are principles, and anyone who wants you to violate them seeks to debase you and control you.

I don't even know what to say about this.

Taking a small child and teaching them that something is "wrong" with them because of their skin color is really, really bad.

Young children are not naturally bigoted (we can--maybe--learn lessons from them).

When you see little kids playing together on the playground, they don't care about things like race. Often, their natural, wholesome curiosity makes them want to find out about each other . . . and this is as it should be.

As for institutional racism, I agree that it exists, as I worked in public safety for many years when I was a paramedic. I just don't see the racism (in the area where I worked) as the barrier that everybody says it is. If anything, it was my experience that gay and lesbian people experienced ten times more discrimination.

And I have experienced discrimination.

As a Jew (with a good admixture of Native American), I have experienced anti-semitism any number of times (even--on rare occasions--on this forum). I have also experienced (and have sued employers and schools) discrimination from my autism.

My only take on this is that it isn't a perfect world, and if people spent more time working and applying themselves, as opposed to complaining about the inequalities of life . . . then the small degree of institutional racism that exists wouldn't hold them back to begin with.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back