What can you buy with bitcoin?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm talking about the main ones, that are actually in use, not going to zero, because they are already serving a business need. We don't get it too much here in the West, but in Asia, and other foreign markets, technologies like Ripple and Ethereum are already being used by banks to make faster, secure transfers. Bitcoin may still be the gold standard, and granddaddy of them all, but it is actually a slow process compared to the blockchain tech of some of the other cryptos.

This business need isn't going to just go to zero, so neither is the associated crypto.

To understand what they do: (Ethereum, for example)....
https://www.ethereum.org/

Oddly enough, I work in an industry (cloud based solutions), that may be made nearly obsolete by crypto adoption, or may just tailor solutions using it, remains to be seen....

Man, hell of a month for crypto. I think most (including me) probably are down about half of what we put in. Still, I'm in it more for the long haul.

I'm not so sure we've hit all the lows yet. It's creeping back up good since Wed, but I have some set buy points if it tanks again. It ALMOST got to them this time, but not quite....so I'm still trying to gauge it better (but getting much closer in my predictions).

Latest posts

Back