What ACTUALLY happens in a " Civilised" unarmed society

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Isn't it wonderful that England doesn't allow their citizens to be armed and defend themselves?

Last edited:
You've quoted a link to the most left leaning, dramatic, agenda pushing tabloid we have. While that particular home invasion sounds terrible, take what the graun says with a huge pinch of salt. As a side note.. I love guns, I really do. But I very very much agree with our gun laws.

But I very very much agree with our gun laws.
(assuming you mean in England)

Elliott, many Jews said the exact same thing back in the 1930's in Germany... right up to the moment the SS came knocking on their doors. And the people of Venezuela as well, up until the Military were marching in the streets and they had no food or water or electricity. The cost of such laws are far more than any people can bear.

For thoes old enough to remember New York City in the 60's and 70's you were going to get mugged you may be stabbed with a sharpened screw driver it was not if or when but how often . But the law made sure the average Citizen would not have a firearm . Then came the Benard Guess case and Mayor Giuliani .
Only point there is a armed society is a safer society .
I carry most of the time its the responsible thing to do .

Latest posts

Back