Warm Greetings from the Philippines

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bohica

Reaction score
Newbie here. I've seen the TV show on NGC and I am looking forward to learn more from the members of this forum.

Cheers!

howdy from a texan .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quite a few knowledgeable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replies you have on a topic.and start new topics if/when needed

Thanks jimLE! I'm exploring the board, familiarizing myself where to find this and that. I learned that some of the parts are still off-limits to me. I am reading and learning new things.

yeah..the only part(s) thatd be off limit for you.is the VIP section..but yet you have access of the other areas.i do the same as you when i first join a forum/group.i roam through the different topics to familiarize my self with the site.and of course i post a reply and/or question on topics that catch my attention at the same time..

Last edited:
Newbie here. I've seen the TV show on NGC and I am looking forward to learn more from the members of this forum.

Cheers!

Welcome Bohica,

You can participate in any of the forums open to you. The membership donation helps Clyde keep the site open for all of us to use.

Regards, Silent Bob

Lots of good info here alone with a lot of great people. Just look around and if you can't find what you are looking for, just ask away.

Big thanks to everyone who took their time in welcoming me. Happy that the site have representations from my country. Being in the Pacific ring of fire makes things a bit more exciting. :)

Welcome, please keep in mind, most preppers (including the ones on the show), prep for all kinds of potential threats, long term and/or short term, so don't think all of us are fixated on ONE scenario. Most on the show aren't either, but that is done by the producers for entertainment.

Cheers!
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask (post) and questions you may have in the proper area, as the members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Australia mate, not Austria!! :) :) :)
No where near Europe!!

That's right!

Tie me kangaroo down sport! Lol.

My mum and siblings are all there. Bro was in the army. Lil sis in NSW police force doing forensics. Mum's a nurse in Perth.

Wow - the family is all over the place! Do you get to see them often??
I sent you a message too - hope you got it.

Latest posts

Back