War and Truth

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DrHenley

Top Poster
Global Moderator
VIP Supporter
Reaction score
Proposed origins of the phrase: "Truth is the first casualty of war."
The same observation has been made by various people for centuries.

"Among the calamities of war may be jointly numbered the diminution of the love of truth." - The Idler magazine, 1758

"The first casualty when war comes is truth." - Sen. Hiram W. Johnson, 1918

"When war is declared, truth is the first casualty." - Arthur Ponsonby, 1st Baron Ponsonby of Shulbrede, 1928

the Russians came out yesterday with the biggest BS pile yet - the height and breathe is unbelievable - must have mentioned "NAZI" half dozen times in the first paragraph ....

should be interesting how they propagandize the public executions they are preparing >> most of the NATO intels have confirmed they'll start after the first major Ukraine city is nailed down tight - even military is going up against the wall ....

the Russians came out yesterday with the biggest BS pile yet - the height and breathe is unbelievable - must have mentioned "NAZI" half dozen times in the first paragraph ....

should be interesting how they propagandize the public executions they are preparing >> most of the NATO intels have confirmed they'll start after the first major Ukraine city is nailed down tight - even military is going up against the wall ....

And of course the propaganda of lies is only one sided.

Think! Don't let your emotions override your brain.

And of course the propaganda of lies is only one sided.

Think! Don't let your emotions override your brain.
My brain tells me there is a lot I don't know or fully understand about this situation. What I do know is that we shouldn't be directly involved militarily.

Fox News seems to be returning to their old neo-con ways in that many there are calling for a no fly zone over Ukraine. Who is going to impose a no fly zone on the Russians? Only the US has that possibility. Did we learn anything from G.W. Bush in Iraq? Did we learn anything during the neo-con TV blitz at that time?

The elites are not going to send their sons and daughters to fight this war. They want to send yours. Do not fall for their crap again.

What is the use of a no-fly zone, IWAN will station various S400 and not a single NATO jet will take the risk to fly over there.

If the USA or NATO establish a no-fly zone and then shoot down Russian planes, World War 3 will probably definitely start within a few minutes.

Putin just tested his ballistic missiles, N. Korea tests its ballistic missiles, Turkey tests what it wants to, trying to find out if its NATO planes with its "friend or foe" system can be located, targeted and "shot down" by the anti-aircraft missiles they bought from Russia last year...
Why should we worry about someone MIS-UNDERSTANDING that we have more, better, more accurate missiles than they all do????

My brain tells me there is a lot I don't know or fully understand about this situation. What I do know is that we shouldn't be directly involved militarily.

Or at all! Why in the heck should we be giving billions to the Ukraine??? Nothing against the people, but we don’t have it to give and we don’t owe them a thing. DONATING Americans is the way it should be done!

The demos and rinos need to have a stash hidden away in the uk area when they start leaving the sinking democraptic ship in America and are sending the money there now in advance

Back