Helpful Info. #VanLife

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably the wrong place to bring this up, but I lost a brother yesterday. No huge surprise, he had been on and off drugs for many years with little contact with any of the siblings. Was just a lost soul for a long time, still really sad though.
My point here is life is really short, even if you live a full and healthy lifespan. No possessions can be taken out with you, and none of them bring any true happiness either. If living an alternative lifestyle appeals to you then my advice is try it. I personally like having more substantial roots, but that’s just my preference. None of us here, or anywhere, will get out of this world alive. Most will not know the time or place they will leave it either. My advice is if there is an adventure that you have always dreamed of is to not put it off.

Probably the wrong place to bring this up, but I lost a brother yesterday. No huge surprise, he had been on and off drugs for many years with little contact with any of the siblings. Was just a lost soul for a long time, still really sad though.
My point here is life is really short, even if you live a full and healthy lifespan. No possessions can be taken out with you, and none of them bring any true happiness either. If living an alternative lifestyle appeals to you then my advice is try it. I personally like having more substantial roots, but that’s just my preference. None of us here, or anywhere, will get out of this world alive. Most will not know the time or place they will leave it either. My advice is if there is an adventure that you have always dreamed of is to not put it off.

My deepest sympathies to you and your family, fallen angel or no losing kin still hurts.

I'm sorry for your loss Brent. Appreciate your wisdom.

Sorry! I have lost a family member and several good friends that way. It really sucks!

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk

I am sorry for your loss Brent. Even though there has been little contact over the years because of his lifestyle or whatever other reason, would think most would hope for that reconnection the older we get in life and now have the realization that will not be possible now. He made the choice to follow down that path and he is the one that lost out on that relationship. I know it hurts when you loose family. Your right about embracing life and living it to the fullest. You never know when your time on earth is thru.

Thank you all for the warm thoughts and wishes. Few things in life work out as we plan, sometimes it’s good that way and others it’s not. I still stress to everyone here, use the time you do have in life to enjoy it with friends and family.

Thank you all for the warm thoughts and wishes. Few things in life work out as we plan, sometimes it’s good that way and others it’s not. I still stress to everyone here, use the time you do have in life to enjoy it with friends and family.

Your words are inspiring Brent. Wish you and the fam all the best.

Latest posts

Back