USE BONDS TO END THE MANDATES

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright doc, what do you suggest? Just buy more beer to cry in, or support whoever is actually trying to do something? I'd rather fail knowing that I at least tried rather than do nothing.

Primary the RINOs and vote them out of office. Then we can make some progress.

Good plan to go along with COS. But as you know most Republicans wouldn't know a RINO if they tripped over one. They will continue electing the gutless cowards.

The RINOS get big funding from Big Pharma and Big Business, also sweetheart pieces in the news. Just like this year in Georgia with the governor race. You hear all kinds of things about Vernon Jones, but nothing about Kandiss Taylor! Perdue is running too and I’ve always liked him. He had his election STOLEN in January 2021! Right after Trump did.

Here is one of the comments on the site of the Scottsdale school board being served....

Cofihouse.com

One more time: this is NOT how this works. I even had to check my state’s laws to make sure I was right, and I am. This is a deceptive campaign by an ATTORNEY to basically scrape clients who THINK they need Letters of Intent written. She, the lady behind this surety bond campaign, is effectively taking advantage of good parents who want their school boards and councils to listen.
In Texas, surety bonds are ONLY used when there is financial LOSS caused by an elected officials behavior in office. For example, board member embezzles a million dollars while on the board. Then yes, the bond would cover such a claim—-because there was actual financial loss.
Let’s look at another scenario. Let’s say it’s a ribbon cutting and some dope of a council member decides to start playing around on a piece of construction equipment. He injures someone while doing this. His surety bond would cover the incident, since the councilor was acting in his official capacity.
But claiming you can brow beat a politician with a surety bond because they voted for mask mandates and won’t do away with them is NOT grounds for a surety bond claim.
I want to do away with these idiots as much as y’all. But this is just maliciously misleading.
Elected officials are given very broad immunity from the consequences of their votes. It’s pretty much impossible to sue an elected official for financial damages over something they voted to pass. An elected official is seen as a direct extension of the constituency. The expectation is that elected officials are technically doing what their voters elected them to do. If we were able to just sue our political enemies with surety bonds, this country would be a disaster. Nothing would get done because everyone would be trying to exploit this process.
Many people on this site desperately need a lesson in municipal civics. I’m sure a bunch of people will vote this down. But conservatives need to get educated on how to actually take down school boards.
I really can’t believe Kane is promoting such dishonest tactics by an ATTORNEY. They clearly fooled you.

CAN ANYBODY DO ANY VERIFICATION ON THIS LADY'S CLAIM? Gary

Here is one of the comments on the site of the Scottsdale school board being served....

Cofihouse.com

One more time: this is NOT how this works. I even had to check my state’s laws to make sure I was right, and I am. This is a deceptive campaign by an ATTORNEY to basically scrape clients who THINK they need Letters of Intent written. She, the lady behind this surety bond campaign, is effectively taking advantage of good parents who want their school boards and councils to listen.
In Texas, surety bonds are ONLY used when there is financial LOSS caused by an elected officials behavior in office. For example, board member embezzles a million dollars while on the board. Then yes, the bond would cover such a claim—-because there was actual financial loss.
Let’s look at another scenario. Let’s say it’s a ribbon cutting and some dope of a council member decides to start playing around on a piece of construction equipment. He injures someone while doing this. His surety bond would cover the incident, since the councilor was acting in his official capacity.
But claiming you can brow beat a politician with a surety bond because they voted for mask mandates and won’t do away with them is NOT grounds for a surety bond claim.
I want to do away with these idiots as much as y’all. But this is just maliciously misleading.
Elected officials are given very broad immunity from the consequences of their votes. It’s pretty much impossible to sue an elected official for financial damages over something they voted to pass. An elected official is seen as a direct extension of the constituency. The expectation is that elected officials are technically doing what their voters elected them to do. If we were able to just sue our political enemies with surety bonds, this country would be a disaster. Nothing would get done because everyone would be trying to exploit this process.
Many people on this site desperately need a lesson in municipal civics. I’m sure a bunch of people will vote this down. But conservatives need to get educated on how to actually take down school boards.
I really can’t believe Kane is promoting such dishonest tactics by an ATTORNEY. They clearly fooled you.

CAN ANYBODY DO ANY VERIFICATION ON THIS LADY'S CLAIM? Gary

It shines a spotlight on the problem. I certainly would not pay anything to a lawyer, this is something every citizen can do. Maybe an investigation will find some type of fraud.

It shines a spotlight on the problem. I certainly would not pay anything to a lawyer, this is something every citizen can do. Maybe an investigation will find some type of fraud.

I am unsure of the legalities, but there are now 2 reports of going after the Surety Bond getting the results the parents wanted. Plus, I’d NEVER believe someone who is on a school board who is violating our children’s rights.

Latest posts

Back