Update on chinese Coronavirus issue

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
https://nypost.com/2020/02/22/dont-buy-chinas-story-the-coronavirus-may-have-leaked-from-a-lab/

More evidence that it most likely came from the bioweapons lab in China.

Also, some good news. I'm talking with 3 companies in China. One of them, just outside Shanghai, is running at about 50% capacity. And cargo ships are still getting loaded & going off the docks, and countries like the US are still accepting those ships. Not that I want the disease to go around the world, but it means China is not 100% locked down and the disease is not 'everywhere'.

Wrong, the stupid people should have guns. Since the liberals want to safe guard the stupid people, guns are just one way to help clean out the gene pool.

I am a avid gun owner but I don't want some dummy around me with a loaded gun,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,hell I don't care if some fool kills himself I just don't want to get caught up in someone else's mess

That town is about 4 hours from my front door. An Italian athlete was in China for a track meet. Went to France for a marathon, came back home and went to his favorite bar to celebrate the Carneval season. Nobody knows how many people he had contact with before he was checked as positive. Hungarian Health minister just put a bus full of students into Quarantine after coming back from that town for the Carneval also. She asked all returning from Italy with respiratory problems to please stay at home, avoid the public and have doctors come to them. (here we go...) GP

That town is about 4 hours from my front door. An Italian athlete was in China for a track meet. Went to France for a marathon, came back home and went to his favorite bar to celebrate the Carneval season. Nobody knows how many people he had contact with before he was checked as positive. Hungarian Health minister just put a bus full of students into Quarantine after coming back from that town for the Carneval also. She asked all returning from Italy with respiratory problems to please stay at home, avoid the public and have doctors come to them. (here we go...) GP
As interconnected as the world is today there is no way to stop the spread of anything this easily transmitted. All I can say is just hope you are among the 80% that show none or mild symptoms. I’ve been wondering about the regular flu vaccine and wether it helps at all with this virus.

the regular flu shot dosent help with the new virus at all
Hey Brent, NORMALLY...you can't get sick from the same virus twice. You can get it, but your body can recognise it and already has anti-bodies. This is a new type and it is a RNA type virus. It could be that you get it, get well and have anti-bodies if it comes around again. BUT, if you get it again from somebody YOU gave it to, it has already mutated into an even newer virus in you and you gave a different one away as you got, or it came back to you mutated again. Even IF a vaccine can be found in the next times (or years), it is changing itself so fast and different, the vaccine for you is not the one for me. GP

Last edited:
Coronavirus Live Updates : Outbreaks Around the World Raise Fears of Pandemic - The New York Times

The virus presents Europe with perhaps its greatest challenge since the 2015 migration crisis, which radically altered the politics of the European Union and exposed its institutional weaknesses. If the virus spreads, the fundamental principle of open borders within much of Europe — so central to the identity of the bloc — will undergo a stress test, as will the vaunted but strained European public health systems, especially in countries that have undergone austerity measures.

https://seenthis.net/messages/827274

Global outbreak causes coronavirus pandemic fears after cases jump in Italy, South Korea and Iran

Fears of a global pandemic continue to grow as coronavirus cases spike in several countries, including Italy, South Korea, and Iran.

A staggering 50 people have died in the Iranian city of Qom from the new coronavirus this month, Iran's semiofficial ILNA news agency reported on Monday. The new death toll is significantly higher than the latest number of confirmed cases of infections that Iranian officials had reported just a few hours earlier by and which stood at just 12 deaths out of 47 cases, according to state TV.

https://www.foxnews.com/health/glob...ars-after-cases-jump-in-italy-and-south-korea

Back