Trigger happy in TX, cop shoots own son

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What, his son wondering around his place in the dark whereas he couldn't be ID? A cop (father) didn't want to call the cops until he figured out what was going on!?! Apparently the cop (father) spooks too easily with finger on trigger and a poor shot at that, I wouldn't want this cop (father) holding a gun on me under any circumstances!

At least no one was seriously injured or killed. But does seem rather careless, if he didn't hit him what was he aiming at? Or was he just kind of randomly shooting in case there was something? Or is he that bad a shot?

First rule before pulling the trigger---- Identify the target!!! This guy needs to be removed from the force, before he kills somebody by accident or by being a poor shot.
I'm surprised he's not the same cop that shot that lady in her house who was playing video games with her nephew late at night. Okay that was terrible thing to say, but it does seem that maybe some TX police forces need to do a little more training on firearms handling.

Terminal stupidity among cops is not limited to the US of A, over here we had one cop shoot a naked guy laying in his own bed, Cop said he thought he had a gun NAKED IN BED NO COVERS ON. Another fired a volley into a car because it looked like a suspects car. A Mini!!! with a Union Jack painted on the roof, there were THOUSANDS of them knocking around, and of course John Charles DeMenezes shot 11 times in the head by armed police for the crime of " Looked Arabic" he was a Brazilian plumber on holiday in London and he was sat reading the newspaper on a tube train.

Terminal stupidity among cops is not limited to the US of A, over here we had one cop shoot a naked guy laying in his own bed, Cop said he thought he had a gun NAKED IN BED NO COVERS ON. Another fired a volley into a car because it looked like a suspects car. A Mini!!! with a Union Jack painted on the roof, there were THOUSANDS of them knocking around, and of course John Charles DeMenezes shot 11 times in the head by armed police for the crime of " Looked Arabic" he was a Brazilian plumber on holiday in London and he was sat reading the newspaper on a tube train.
Ouch. Well I guess that can be chalked up to brits don’t normally have or use guns, not enough practice or training. But this was Texas, where you’re weaned off milk and onto Smith and Wesson! Especially a Texas cop should be better!,,;)

Latest posts

Back