Those strong enough to speak up for FREEDOM!

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
RFK Jr. Completely DISMANTLES the “Covid Misinformation” Narrative – “It’s a Euphemism For Any Statement That Departs From Official Government Policy” – “They Are Engineering Destruction of Democracy Worldwide”

Local MP Urs Hans even exclaimed to the crowd: “There has NEVER been a pandemic;” to which they feverishly responded with chants of “FREEDOM.”

In one part of Kennedy’s speech, he takes direct aim at the Left’s completely bogus “Covid misinformation” narrative, which he says is being pushed by “government officials who are colluding with tech “titans” to engineer “the destruction of our democracy and civil rights.”

“When they use the term ‘vaccine misinformation,’ they are using it as a euphemism for any statement that departs from official government policies and pharmacutical industry profit taking.
Advertisement - story continues below

It [misinformation] has nothing to do with whether its true or false, it only has to do with what the political implications are.
And who is doing this censorship? It’s government officials in league with Bill Gates – with Larry Ellison – with Mark Zukerberg – with Sergey Brin from Google – and with all of these internet titans.”
Kennedy then points out that it’s obviously not a coincidence that companies like Facebook, Google, and Twitter are the ones censoring criticism of the government policies that are making them rich. The Fauci-funded China pandemic has resulted in the greatest mass transfer of wealth to a small handful of individuals in human history.

Over $3.2 TRILLION has shifted into the net worth of the uber-wealthy – directly coming out of the working class – which has resulted in approximately 500 new billionaires since the beginning of last year.

Another great man who has stood up to the World Bank and IMF!!

1636995206479.jpeg

Armstrong Economics –

Belarusian President Aleksandr Lukashenko said last month via Belarusian Telegraph Agency, BelTA., that World Bank and IMF offered him a bribe of $940 million USD in the form of “Covid Relief Aid.” In exchange for $940 million USD, the World Bank and IMF demanded that the President of Belarus:

• imposed “extreme lockdown on his people”
• force them to wear face masks
• impose very strict curfews
• impose a police state
• crash the economy

Belarus President Aleksandr Lukashenko refused the offer and stated that he could not accept such an offer and would put his people above the needs of the IMF and World Bank. This fact can be verified using most search engines.

Now IMF and World Bank are bailing out failing airlines with billions of dollars, and in exchange, they are forcing airline CEOs to implement very strict policies such as forced face mask covers on everyone, including small children, whose health will suffer as a result of these policies.

And if it is true for Belarus, then it is true for the rest of the world. The IMF and World Bank want to crash every major economy with the intent of buying over every nation’s infrastructure at cents on the dollar”

“We’re Taking Down the Biden Regime” – MUST SEE VIDEO: Steve Bannon Delivers Message to Supporters from Washington DC as He Turns Himself in at FBI Field Office

Steve Bannon delivered a message to his throngs of supporters outside the DC FBI Field Office.

Steve Bannon: Is this us? I just want to say tell everybody it’s livestreamed on GETTR right now, everybody is watching in The War Room. We’re here today. I don’t want anybody to take their eye off the ball of what we do everyday. We have Hispanics coming on our side. African-Americans coming on our side. We’re taking down the Biden regime.
Every day we need to focus, you got Raheem Kassam, you got Dr. Peter Navarro, Captain Bannon. You’re going to have Boris Epshtein the whole show. We got polling out, economic data out, everything. I want you guys to stay focused and stay on message.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...porters-dc-courthouse-turns-fbi-field-office/

Another great man who has stood up to the World Bank and IMF!!
You might want to learn a little bit about Lukashenko before idolizing him...

"I am the last and only dictator in Europe and indeed there are none anywhere else in the world. You came here and looked at a living dictator and where else would you see one?"
- Lukashenko in an interview with Reuters in 2012.

You might want to learn a little bit about Lukashenko before idolizing him...

"I am the last and only dictator in Europe and indeed there are none anywhere else in the world. You came here and looked at a living dictator and where else would you see one?"
- Lukashenko in an interview with Reuters in 2012.

No idolizing doc. Just giving him credit for not taking a bribe. Most in my opinion have. So what does that make them?

They say Hitler made the trains run on time. Must have been a great leader!

Unfortunately, Hitler would have to be acknowledged as a great leader. Not for the immense death he lead everyone to go along with, but for actually being able to convince that many people that Jews were not human. We are on that track now in my humble opinion. Degrade. Separate. Rename the object people. Remove them.

I've been to El Segundo once. For a work orientation. That was 41 yrs ago Ha.

There are two sections to El Segundo. There is the aerospace industry/Standard Oil company east of Sepulveda and south of Grand Ave. Then there is the actual town to the west of Sepulveda, south of the Airport, and north of Standard Oil. The town is really and island. You were there circa 1980 so I assume you went to the industrial area. The town was almost heaven in the 1960s.

“Tennessee becomes latest state to ban COVID-19 vaccine mandates as Biden’s unconstitutional order continues to lose in federal court

Tennessee Gov. Bill Lee signed a sweeping measure into law on Friday that will largely ban COVID-19 vaccine passports and restrict the enforcement of mask mandates across the state,” The Epoch Times reported.

“The new law will take effect immediately, banning government entities, public schools, and many private businesses from requiring proof of COVID-19 vaccines as a condition of entry, or mandating vaccines among their staff,” the outlet continued.”

Yes, I know what you are talking about but no resident goes that way. Why were you going there? Just curious.
The company I worked for had a storage unit for racks there. And it was in the industrial area. I was cutting through from Vernon. I have worked in worse areas than Watts in the past. This was in early 2010’s.

Latest posts

Back