The Next Pandemic

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1692785805609.png

We went shopping the other day, in a different town, and saw 2 dorks wearing masks! Apparently there are still some idiots falling for this BS.
I still see 30% dorks. The sheep will still follow.
Tough decision for me, fight it, or greyman again
The attention brings me unwanted attention In a very sheep friendly territory
When you are surrounded, it may affect 12 hrs of my life a week.
I will fight their rules with camo hunting gaiters, Several other gaiters and a couple of bandanas.
What would you do in enemy territory?

We made our own out of material ( I had Christmas trees on mine all year round ), just elastic holding over the nose nothing at the bottom , that way breath like normal , reason for wearing over here it was a criminal offence not just a fine , not to wear a mask , we have to renew our gun license some 5 years others 10 years , having a criminal offense we would not be able to renew , then loose our guns , yes we both had the first 2 shots but that was it , we are in our 70's, so far no talk of restrictions coming back , not to say we will not follow other countries

I still see 30% dorks. The sheep will still follow.
Tough decision for me, fight it, or greyman again
The attention brings me unwanted attention In a very sheep friendly territory
When you are surrounded, it may affect 12 hrs of my life a week.
I will fight their rules with camo hunting gaiters, Several other gaiters and a couple of bandanas.
What would you do in enemy territory?

When I HAVE to wear a mask in order to buy something, I go with a gaiter, like this:

1695052363219.png

Looks great with my American flag hat. If I HAVE to do it, I still want everyone to know where I stand. It's great for keeping the sheople away. It also tells me who is who in the zoo, by the nods of agreement, and fist bumps. I keep asking how the violent part of the CW goes down. How do we identify then? Same?

I wear a mask in the hospitals. If someone has cancer and is scared, it's not the hill to die on about the mask then, in my opinion. Otherwise, no way, no how. My health is more important than complying. If I were surrounded, it still wouldn't be worth it.

But then, I'm at peace with the fact that I'll eventually suffer some persecution, so I am not going out of my way to avoid it.

When I HAVE to wear a mask in order to buy something, I go with a gaiter, like this:

View attachment 20956

Looks great with my American flag hat. If I HAVE to do it, I still want everyone to know where I stand. It's great for keeping the sheople away. It also tells me who is who in the zoo, by the nods of agreement, and fist bumps. I keep asking how the violent part of the CW goes down. How do we identify then? Same?
I toyed with this for $25.

IMG_0307.jpeg

Send the message about the stupidity.

I toyed with this for $25.

View attachment 20957

Send the message about the stupidity.
The problem would be a lot wouldn't understand the sarcasm in it if you wear it and of course they won't take an look into the mirror.
But hey, i'm with you and will wear this kind of mask too if they restart the idiocrazy. And - i proudly own an ABC suit of the army - my outfit would be completed.

It doesn’t even necessarily have to be from fruit bats now. The virus can just jump from one species to the next. Isn’t that what they were trying to get everyone to believe for Covid. I don’t put anything past them either. These people are pure evil.

That guy was later heard asking "there's a mask mandate?!?!"
You could assume: whoever wore those underwear before they became his high quality anti-Covid protection mask, could have possible found which jalepeno pepper or combination of peppers is needed to create a deadly FLATUS, which is capable to actively kill the Covid Virus enroute to your lungs thru any facial oriface????

Latest posts

Back