The consequences of Merkels Invite to the Muslims

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that map look horrifying :mad:

Sorry to piss you off Jonnte but the Finnish Swedish Danish map looked even worse, You HAVE to move out of town mon ami for your gals safety. Last week I read of two German para medic females being stabbed ( not fatally) for daring to try and help some violent Muslim dude.

I know mon ami,and are planning like heck,working as much as I can,both ER,the ER-ward and regular ward and paramedic,to get experience as much as I can and thus making me more attractive on the "market" when I get the chance to relocate.

will do,as the "schutz polizei" ;) here, have upgraded the threat level here to a "serious" I think,they no longer belive in unicorns and fairy dust,but actually belive something crappy will happen here soon..

will do,as the "schutz polizei" ;) here, have upgraded the threat level here to a "serious" I think,they no longer belive in unicorns and fairy dust,but actually belive something crappy will happen here soon..

I have now regretably banned my family from visiting London so when they go to Milan they are having to go via a regional airport, and on those occasions they HAVE to go into london it is totally verboten for them to use the underground.

Latest posts

Back