Talk about gross in Fla

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh Good Grief! A woman shaving her legs in Florida makes news headlines in the UK.

2000px-SMirC-facepalm.svg.png

Is it wrong for her to do that, a I think it is, is it news worthy? not really. I seen far far more disgusting things going on in the pool.

I wouldn't use a public or hotel swimming pool for anything including swimming anyway. Far better places than a swimming pool for shaving um, such as the room she paid for that offers better sanitation not just for the swimmers but her as well. Since pools can contain E. coli, shigella (dysentery) campylobacter and salmonella to name a few I wouldn't want to shave anything than can cause an open wound near the pool.

Is it wrong for her to do that, a I think it is, is it news worthy? not really. I seen far far more disgusting things going on in the pool.

I wouldn't use a public or hotel swimming pool for anything including swimming anyway. Far better places than a swimming pool for shaving um, such as the room she paid for that offers better sanitation not just for the swimmers but her as well. Since pools can contain E. coli, shigella (dysentery) campylobacter and salmonella to name a few I wouldn't want to shave anything than can cause an open wound near the pool.
I agree she was putting herself at far more risk than anyone else. Still poor manners....

Latest posts

Back