Something BIG is going on...

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
“While speaking about reducing drug prices by cutting out the middlemen, Trump dropped this line saying, “So, I have a lot of enemies out there. This might be the last time you’ll see me for awhile.”

This was a very unusual and purposeful statement that he made.

Benny (@bennyjohnson) Tweeted:
TRUMP: “So, I have a lot of enemies out there right now. This might be the last time you see me for awhile. A lot of very very rich enemies and they are not happy with what I am doing.” https://t.co/Fvwko4Rac9

I Have Not Yet Begun To Pounce - Brian Cates (@drawandstrike) Tweeted:
You all know why Trump has now left the White House - being seen off by the entire WH staff before he traveled to Ohio - because he won't be back for awhile - to go to his resort in Bedminster, NJ, right? https://t.co/OdcPVysmIj

“Of course, Uranium One involved numerous crimes by Obama and Hillary. This was when they sold American uranium to Russia. The billions in aid gifted to other countries is also a major scandal from the Obama years. Not much has been shared about this to date but the Ukraine was involved. Is this why the Ukraine related impeachment was created?“

LOTS of guessing going on...

Its because everyone inside the White House is aware that the rules of political engagement are gone. We are at war from within. We are fighting the globalists that control the deep state and the entire Democrat party. War is dangerous and people die.

Sounds spot on Rellgar. Saying more prayers for our country and President Trump.

Some of my friends were discussing this Friday night. Some said Big Pharma was so pissed they probably had a hit out.

Others said that this is going into "The ten days Darkness" that's been predicted. Others say this is when they are getting ready for mass indictments and he is staying out of it since he has never even met Durham.

I for one will be shocked if he can stay off Twitter when the SHTF for the Deep State.

Some of my friends were discussing this Friday night. Some said Big Pharma was so pissed they probably had a hit out.

Others said that this is going into "The ten days Darkness" that's been predicted. Others say this is when they are getting ready for mass indictments and he is staying out of it since he has never even met Durham.

I for one will be shocked if he can stay off Twitter when the SHTF for the Deep State.

OH yeah! With you on that bet Robin!!

Latest posts

Back