Roe v Wade

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So it maybe overturned in the Supreme Court. The leftist are going insane now. Already threatening to “burn it all down”, chanting “my body, my choice “, but when we said the same we were labeled as being “selfish” and “murders” from not taking an experimental vaccine. Now they are advocating horse meds for abortions. Yet we were stupid for taking Ivermectin, the horse deworming drug.

I have a personal bias on this…I was born before R VS W…my birth mother was 16 and unmarried.

Had abortion been legal then, I may have never been born.

I was adopted at birth by a loving family.

I value the life I had the chance to live so…yeah, not a fan of abortion.

More propaganda pushed by the left?? I mean really, what sane, good parent has not talked to their teen before hand and let them know about what your expectations are for their future. You talk to your teen on a regular basis and even about sex and the consequences at the right time. I thank God, all of our 4 boys lived a responsible life. I love Tim Young's response though.

1651709285281.png

I'm sure there was a few times my mom wished that she aborted me. Back then abortion wasn't an accepted method for dealing with a mistake or irresponsible behavior, for most demographics anyway.
I'm glad she didn't. You're an inspiration for many around here and we love your insights of just living your everyday life. We get to learn a lot from you.

Am neither for or against abortion as I agree with other comments that teaching young ladies and gentlemen about safe s** practices is the best way of preventing mistakes part of witch is ensuring that the young gentlemen understand that if a young lady says no it fully & completely means no and any man who would even think of raping a woman is nothing more than a coward and should be delt with as such :m4:

I was another pre Roe vs Wade (1962) and was a whoops for my divorced mom. She is still living and is still a feminist thru and thru. She was very angry she could not have an abortion. I was passed off as "adopted". I am very anti abortion, obviously, and our grown (liberal) kids know better than to have that discussion with me.
So I'm sure riots will happen in the major cities over this, especially with the weather getting better. I do believe this should go to the states, and the feds should stay out of it. So the states would be split, obviously, some allowing it, some not. So the riots would be in the cities of the red states next. Right?

I figure they'll single out Texas for some of their 'fun and games' civil unrest in the streets. We're probably the most armed state so they know it could get messy here, which is their goal. Or get 'messy' with their hired trouble-makers to blame on us. I've always personally thought the snow/ice devastation of Feb. 2021 was geoengineerd by the DS to 1) trial a grid down on a small scale first, knowing their upcoming plans for the nation and 2) they hate all those 'stupid' (Greuber's name for all of us sheeple) gun-totin' red necks.

Last edited:
This is just another example of trying to get people worked up into a frenzy. I am pro life and see this as the right step to make but on the left they will start the protesting and rioting again. First it was BLM then the stupid plandemic, it's just one more way to cause a separation of the masses.

This is just another example of trying to get people worked up into a frenzy. I am pro life and see this as the right step to make but on the left they will start the protesting and rioting again. First it was BLM then the stupid plandemic, it's just one more way to cause a separation of the masses.

What is interesting is the timing. The decision would have come out in June some time anyway. Why "leak"?

I think they will use it as an excuse to ram stuff through Congress before the Democrats get spanked in the elections in November. For instance, get rid of the filibuster and pack the Supreme Court as well as make some new grabs for The People's freedoms.

What is interesting is the timing. The decision would have come out in June some time anyway. Why "leak"?

I think they will use it as an excuse to ram stuff through Congress before the Democrats get spanked in the elections in November. For instance, get rid of the filibuster and pack the Supreme Court as well as make some new grabs for The People's freedoms.

That's exactly what the Demoncrats want to do.

Latest posts

Back