Helpful Info. rocket stove: featuring farmgirl

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toexist

God Like
Banned
Reaction score

Skip first half of video if ur like me and don't give a shyt about stove.

I wonder where she got those britches

giphy (4).gif

Nevermind ghost, I got it lol.

She can prep with me anytime.

I may seem disrespectful, but I've seen other videos with her and she puts out a lot of practical info that's actually quite useful.

And...um...entertaining.

She can prep with me anytime.

I may seem disrespectful, but I've seen other videos with her and she puts out a lot of practical info that's actually quite useful.

And...um...entertaining.

giphy (6).gif

Lol, to say the least.

Maybe Clyde should add a Vice thread to the forum for you gents with wondering eyes ;)

Voaoq.gif

Vice my anus Maverick. This is a highly useful video for survival purposes. I don't know what the flip your talkin about. I'm genuinely interested alternative cooking methods. :D

Maybe Clyde should add a Vice thread to the forum for you gents with wondering eyes ;)
Mav my eyes will always be looking at women just because one is either old,married or both as a man we will always be looking until the day they kick the dirt in on our faces,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

unless you are one of the limp wristed persuasion but you can't really call them men can you

Mav my eyes will always be looking at women just because one is either old,married or both as a man we will always be looking until the day they kick the dirt in on our faces,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

unless you are one of the limp wristed persuasion but you can't really call them men can you

Lmfao, I think he was joking Ghost but I think I just shat meself.

I'm one that don't like window shopping especially for items I can't afford. My Wife is eye candy and I can't even afford her, every morning she wakes up and walks in the room, I already forgot what I was going to bitch about... now, as an fyi, she married me because I had horses.

Foot note: she is going to read this and slap me in the back of the head (elder abuse I say)

I'm one that don't like window shopping especially for items I can't afford. My Wife is eye candy and I can't even afford her, every morning she wakes up and walks in the room, I already forgot what I was going to bitch about... now, as an fyi, she married me because I had horses.

Foot note: she is going to read this and slap me in the back of the head (elder abuse I say)

they say it's a mans world,,,but the truth is women rule us

If you make each other happy your a lucky man Maverick. I hope to one day be as lucky as you.

Latest posts

Back