Riots 2020

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thank all my ancestors I was born and raised in a small town in south GA. You couldnt pay me enough to live in a large city and have to see this crap every day. It wouldnt matter if our Gov. gave these groups everything they asked for. The next day they would just cry for something else.

but....but.... reparations, man!!!!!:rolleyes:

Prove your relative didn't already get their 40 acres and mule, then we'll talk about it. Maybe.

Here is your reparations:
plzFbwM.png

The Sheriff in my county believes that only the military and law enforcement should be permitted to carry weapons.:mad:

THIS.

I think any "organization" should be kept as secret as possible. Once you label yourselves, you WILL make a watch list. The idea is that your "mil itia" will go into effect once there is no law and order.

THIS.

I think any "organization" should be kept as secret as possible. Once you label yourselves, you WILL make a watch list. The idea is that your "mil itia" will go into effect once there is no law and order.

Agreed. We did have one ‘militia’ in our area. All they did was march around weaponless wearing Levis and Hawaiian shirts. Laughable!😅

militia moving into Kenosha . Says they're armed with long guns.

Those kids are making themselves targets. That shooter should have NEVER found himself on the ground, solo, in the middle of the street. I don't know why the patriots aren't taking positions on rooftops, or fortified positions inside the stores. The rioters and looters come in, they don't go out. This is about the only time I would be liberal. Liberal with my shooting. I don't think there's much difference between shooting one terrorist or 20. These monsters have been terrorizing communities for months with ZERO accountability. Once they realize they can die, I bet they get real peaceful, as they should have been all along. I also think we have come to a point were no jury could unanimously convict anyone for shooting these folks, even if they didn't see a weapon. The mob is the weapon. When that mob was forcing that woman eating lunch into a corner, demanding she raise her fist "or else", I could justify her drawing and unloading a mag or two into the crowd. I think that is where we are now, or so I hope.

Those kids are making themselves targets. That shooter should have NEVER found himself on the ground, solo, in the middle of the street. I don't know why the patriots aren't taking positions on rooftops, or fortified positions inside the stores. The rioters and looters come in, they don't go out. This is about the only time I would be liberal. Liberal with my shooting. I don't think there's much difference between shooting one terrorist or 20. These monsters have been terrorizing communities for months with ZERO accountability. Once they realize they can die, I bet they get real peaceful, as they should have been all along. I also think we have come to a point were no jury could unanimously convict anyone for shooting these folks, even if they didn't see a weapon. The mob is the weapon. When that mob was forcing that woman eating lunch into a corner, demanding she raise her fist "or else", I could justify her drawing and unloading a mag or two into the crowd. I think that is where we are now, or so I hope.

Its the young and inexperienced that are in the streets thinking its a video game, they don't understand tactics and OPSEC. These Hot conflicts will escalate and the more experienced Patriots step up and take care of this communists insurgency.

Anyone else stay up til 2am looking at the price and availability, or lack thereof, of firearms and ammo? WOW! So glad I prepped long ago. I hope it was the "alt-right" that bought everything up. I LOVE that liberals are now seeing the value in the 2nd. Yes, Brent, I know, there are dems who support the 2nd (I too was one of them for almost 30 years), but the majority are not, or we wouldn't be having so many anti 2nd laws. In January, at least half the country thought all guns should be illegal.

PRICELESS

Anyone else stay up til 2am looking at the price and availability, or lack thereof, of firearms and ammo? WOW! So glad I prepped long ago. I hope it was the "alt-right" that bought everything up. I LOVE that liberals are now seeing the value in the 2nd. Yes, Brent, I know, there are dems who support the 2nd (I too was one of them for almost 30 years), but the majority are not, or we wouldn't be having so many anti 2nd laws. In January, at least half the country thought all guns should be illegal.

PRICELESS

Yep, ammo is up there! Not checked out any guns. As I am sure you have come to realize, It doesn’t help to support the 2nd Amendment when you vote in politicians who are promising to TAKE THEM.

Latest posts

Back