Must Read Pure Evil Antifa

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BillMasen

A True Doomsday Prepper
Banned
Reaction score
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...hildren-inside-blocked-fire-department-video/

PURE EVIL: Police Chief Breaks Down After Describing How Richmond Leftist Rioters Torched Home with Children inside Then Blocked Fire Department (VIDEO)

The chief of the Richmond, Virginia, police department told reporters Sunday that Black Lives Matter and antifa rioters set fire to a multi-family home with children inside and then blocking access for firefighters to get through to save the children.

Richmond Police Chief William Smith broke down while speaking about the horrible night of chaos after an occupied building was torched by rioters.

The chief of the Richmond, Virginia, police department said Sunday that rioters set fire to a multi-family home with a child inside while blocking access for firefighters to get through to save the child.

Richmond Police Chief William Smith: “One incident that is particularly poignant, that truly illustrates the seriousness of the issues we’re facing. Last night protesters intentionally set fire to an occupied building on [West] Broad Street. This is not the only occupied building that has been set fire to in the last two days. But they prohibited us from getting on the scene. We had to force our way to make a clear path for the fire department. The protesters intercepted the fire apparatus several blocks away with vehicles and blocked that fire department’s access to the structure fire. Inside that home was a child.”

Pure evil Dem Politicians in NY too.

The head of a prominent New York City police union told "The Ingraham Angle" Tuesday that President Trump should consider sending federal personnel to prevent more rioting and looting in America's biggest city.

"NYPD is losing the city of New York and we have no leadership in the city of New York right now, from City Hall to the brass of the NYPD," New York Sergeants Benevolent Association President Ed Mullins told Laura Ingraham. "The men and women are being pelted with rocks, bricks, cars [are] lit on fire. And this is continuous. We have a curfew that's been implemented tonight at eight o'clock and everyone is still out rioting in the streets in New York."

President Trump is watching it. I am asking the president to please, please immediately send federal personnel to New York City and monitor what is going on," Mullins said. "If Governor Cuomo does not implement the National Guard immediately, then the federal government is going to have to step in."

New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio announced earlier Tuesday that an 8 p.m. curfew for the city will be extended through the end of the week following another night of looting, destruction and “vicious attacks on police officers.”

Mullins told Ingraham that the NYPD was "more than capable" of handling the unrest, but added that local leaders have held them back.

"Our hands are being tied," Mullins said. "The rank and file members of all ranks have sent me numerous emails, letters, text messages, photos of New York City ... being destroyed. We have no leadership coming from City Hall. We are being told to stand down."

If the President is forced to step in in order to save the citizens and businesses the lefty media will call him a Dictator. Trump just can’t win in this situation where he is damned if he does and damned if he doesn’t!

Last edited:
I hate this group with passion. They are actually one of the reasons why I armed myself. I didn't know about this group until over a year a half ago. When one member was living in my apartment and was talking about anarchy against police and Trump. How he and ANTIFA will go out there and start killing police. Very dangerous. he doesn't live there anymore.

SUBURBS FIGHTING BACK!

“When cultural & educational elites spend a generation telling kids what a shit country this is, they shouldn’t be surprised when those kids grow into adults eager to rip it to pieces. None of this started last week or last year. The damage has been done over decades” Dan Bongino

Way to defend your town Yucaipa!! This town, only 10 miles from San Bernardo, organized and defended their town, people and businesses from Antifa! No one ended up in the hospital, shot or run over. When Antifa thugs showed up along with peaceful protesters, Antifa got a needed ### kicking.

Of course the out of towners are all yelling RACISM. [rolling my eyes]. And flipping out that the citizenry were armed and ready to defend their livelihoods and not let them destroy the town. I say WELL DONE CITIZENS OF YUCAIPA!!!

FIGHTTHEGOODFIGHT (@Just_Shannah) Tweeted:
When Antifa messes with the suburbs. Best thing I’ve ever seen. https://t.co/zK6MkhdemV

https://twitter.com/Just_Shannah/status/1267961287977373696?s=20.

Last edited:
I hate this group with passion. They are actually one of the reasons why I armed myself. I didn't know about this group until over a year a half ago. When one member was living in my apartment and was talking about anarchy against police and Trump. How he and ANTIFA will go out there and start killing police. Very dangerous. he doesn't live there anymore.

Wow Brittany. That had to be scary for you!

"When cultural and educational elites spend a generation telling kids what a shit country this is, they shouldn’t be surprised when those kids grow into adults eager to rip it to pieces. None of this started last week or last year. The damage has been done over decades."
D.Bongino

WTH is wrong with some people I think that anyone who commit atrocities such as these must be arrested and tried as domestic terrorists and given lengthy sentences in the federal prison system I am all for peacefully protests but riot's, looting and any other form of violence or illegal activities is not peacefully protest and as such must be treated as domestic terrorism witch must be punished as such

WTH is wrong with some people I think that anyone who commit atrocities such as these must be arrested and tried as domestic terrorists and given lengthy sentences in the federal prison system I am all for peacefully protests but riot's, looting and any other form of violence or illegal activities is not peacefully protest and as such must be treated as domestic terrorism witch must be punished as such

Except when violence is neccessary to remove unconstitutional officials who refuse to step down. Tyrants!

Last edited:
Unfortunately, many officials are scared whether for political reasons or personal interest. It is sad and I couldn't imagine how NY is experiencing right now. This is just a solemn reminder of how we are the only ones that can protect our selves.

Latest posts

Back