Predictions that didn't come true

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Acccording to Prince Charles we all died out a couple of years ago.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez who says we have TWELVE years to save the world from climate change. BUT. Andrew Simms of the Guardian told us many years ago that we had only 100 months to avoid disaster, Meaning that time ran out in 2016.

Al Gore told us that we had just ten years in July of 2008 to ensure the survival of the United States of America. So America has been screwed for months now.
Jim Hensen warned in 2009 that Obama only had four years to save Earth. Apparently Earth was lost in 2013.

Prince Charles told us in May 2008 that we had just eighteen months to stop climate change.
That gave us until the end of 2009.Prince Charles by July 2009, on the other hand said this had been extended to just 96 months to save the world, Time ran out in 2017.

Lester Brown published in 2009 that we had only months, not years to save civilisation from climate change. Its been years

Acccording to Prince Charles we all died out a couple of years ago....Lester Brown published in 2009 that we had only months, not years to save civilisation from climate change. Its been years

Great point Bill. How come we never see any of these wacko 'end of the world' climate people ever challenged with the failings of every similar prediction from the past 100+ years? Hot, cold, earthquakes, oil, volcanoes, killer bees, etc etc etc. Always the same 10-ish year prediction, yet the world shakes off every one of these fake predictions.

the timing may be a bit off but they could all still happen.

BP, of course they could. And in fact, if we just wait long enough, it is a 100% guarantee that it will happen. The sun will eventually turn into a red giant and fizzle out. But there is no real evidence of any of this happening for the next billion years.

Bigpaul, just because we don't believe all the BS from the global warming crowd doesn't mean we want dirty air and water and want to destroy the environment. Those are two ENTIRELY separate issues.

And if you notice in my signature below, I am CARBON NEGATIVE. I actually get paid carbon credits for sequestering carbon on my tree farm. For nearly 50 years my family has been actively creating and managing wildlife habitat. You are probably carbon negative too, but most of the people pushing the Global Warming Agenda are some of the biggest polluters on the planet with their private jets and such and have never done a damned thing to actually help the environment.

most of these celebrities pushing climate change are the biggest hypocrites going.
I think my carbon footprint is quite small, the house is all electric and I drive a small petrol car that dosent use much fuel, I top up the fuel tank when it gets down to half about every 10 days, we get our food either from the market(meat) or within a 25 mile radius.

The big difference between me and the hollywood big mouths regarding the climate is they see it as man made and I see it as a cycle of nature. This whole climate change shit has turned into a medieval religion of it's own right thus persecuting the non-believers, whats next from the self imposed righteous zealots.. burning at the stake!?!?

This whole climate change shit has turned into a medieval religion of it's own right thus persecuting the non-believers, whats next from the self imposed righteous zealots.. burning at the stake!?!?

Yup. That is what they do. Anyone who speaks the truth against this fraud is destroyed.

I do not believe that humans can act with impunity and nothing they do affects climate change, that is just baloney, I think everything we do has some affect on climate change, sure a large part of climate change may be natural but humans actions add to it and probably accelerate it.

BP, That can go both ways. For example, humans do a lot to stop forest fires. Many of these happen naturally (lightning...), and would go for weeks/months with nothing to stop them and with endless forests for fuel. I'm not saying everything we do is wonderful, but there is a balance. My point is that if 95% of 'climate change' is natural, man's 5% impact just does not mean much if anything. And destroying economies (like the Green New screw-you Deal) is not a 'solution' and will make things only worse. Same can be said for wind farms, many solar farms, etc.

trying to discuss climate change with any American is just a waste of breath, the whole country seems to have a culture of either ignoring it or calling it a "con", Meatloaf has just come out as a climate denier.
the rest of the world is at least talking together about it.
climate change is real and its only going to get worse, the Australian fires are merely a forerunner and a clear example of what is to come.

trying to discuss climate change with any American is just a waste of breath, the whole country seems to have a culture of either ignoring it or calling it a "con", Meatloaf has just come out as a climate denier.
the rest of the world is at least talking together about it.
climate change is real and its only going to get worse, the Australian fires are merely a forerunner and a clear example of what is to come.

I think your confusing Mans effect on climate change as being a Macro effect rather than a micro effect. Local pollution such as water and air quality is definitely affected by Man, but the effects on global environmental changes is not even measurable and any money spent to change the natural shifts in those environmental changes is wasted. Spend money to improve local pollution problems and do not waste it on global environmental changes.

how many examples do you want?
Australian forest fires are becoming more common.
the warmest summers in the UK were in the last decade.
droughts worldwide. rivers drying up.
floods worldwide.
fish and mammals that used to be seen in warmer waters in the southern hemisphere are now readily seen in the North.
Coral is dying because of climate changes.
low lying islands are becoming uninhabitable because of rising seas.
some people wont acknowledge SHTF is happening either.

Last edited:
I do not believe that humans can act with impunity and nothing they do affects climate change, that is just baloney, I think everything we do has some affect on climate change, sure a large part of climate change may be natural but humans actions add to it and probably accelerate it.

BP, that is something we agree on. Humans do impact the planet but in both Negative and Positive ways. Climate Change goes both ways. Some times it gets warmer and some times it gets cooler. We are in a warming period now, for how long? But, which I think you pointed out in other posts, the majority of the change is natural. Man does have some impact but the changes are minimal.

I get tired of the "lame brains" who keep blaming the majority the man's minimal impact on the US. Quite the opposite. The US has cleaned up its act, tremendously. Remember back in the 70s when rivers would burn due to pollution and smog made some air unbreathable. Now the rivers are clean and the fish have returned. The air is vastly cleaner today. We do not need new regulations, the ones we have to day is working and can been seen on a daily basis. I would not agree with reducing existing regulations, which are working, but give them a chance to work before changing them. YES the US pulled out of some to the STUPID global initiatives because, in most cases, it blamed the US and the agreements required the US to finance most of the work even if most of the pollution was created outside the US. I would be in favor of a FAIR treaty that treated the US as an equal and punished the real polluters while giving the US credit for the what they have already accomplished. But then again, the rest of the world only looks at the US as the bank to pay for everyone else's sin.

Getting off the soap box now. DON"T BLAME THE US FOR THE WORLD'S ACTION.

Latest posts

Back