Phone

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robinjopo1

A True Doomsday Prepper
VIP Supporter
Reaction score
Screenshot_2020-06-20-13-17-38.png

Yup. They probably only added the update to save their asses in lawsuits, since the cdc was already tracing New Yorkers’ trips to Florida before the updates lol

thats why i dont have and never will have a smart phone, mine is what american cop shows call a burn phone.
They can still track it using triangulation between cell towers. Burner phones can be smart phones. What makes it a burner phone is that you don't ever register it under your Google or Apple account or put any personal information into the phone. You can buy a prepaid Android smart phone, and use it without ever tying it to a Google account or anything else that can be traced back to you.

I tried this one time just to see how it worked. I parked in a spot that didn't have any CCTV, walked into a store and bought a prepaid Android phone with cash wearing a wide brimmed hat pulled down over my face to hide it from security cameras, drove out into the country, parked on the side of a building with no windows or CCTV and activated it (making it look like I was in that building when I activated it), then turned it off.
POOF! Untraceable phone...with Internet...

Latest posts

Back