Helpful Info. Other forums and blogs suggest ...................

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BillMasen

A True Doomsday Prepper
Banned
Reaction score
You dont send your womenfolk to do the shopping on their own at the moment, send them in groups or with male family members as security details.

Dont park NOSE In to the parking bays
DO park where its brightly lit and close to the stores doors
DO be situationally aware
DONT let your neighbours wheeling in large amount of foods and stuff into the house
DONT let your fuel tanks run low, keep topped up.

Rural Folks practice your IA drills for unwanted / unexpected visitors

ALL listen to the news BEFORE you go out

If you hear Sirens, drive the opposite direction to their travel

Coral your homestead/ farm animals from poachers.

I don’t feel like security here is an issue now. If this drags on with commerce at a stand still then we will see if that changes. I went to the local gas station a couple hours ago. The convenience store was busy as well as the pumps. I didn’t even consider going inside, but rarely shop these places anyways. I was surprised that the country diner/burger joint across the street was really busy. It was peak lunch time but I expected it to be slower than normal. Didn’t look like it’s affected the place at all.

You dont send your womenfolk to do the shopping on their own at the moment, send them in groups or with male family members as security details.

DONT let your neighbours wheeling in large amount of foods and stuff into the house

I feel like a lot of these are good practice any time. Fortunately things are too crazy here security-wise. . . yet.

Excellent advice Bill!! Any pointers like this could be true lifesavers for many people. There are more than a few folks finally tuning in and trying to figure this out.

Latest posts

Back