OSHA COVID vaccine mandate

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does this mean your job is ok @Danil54grl ?
Really haven’t heard anything about the jab except that our company willl hold out as long as possible. What did happen yesterday was that we were told we no longer had to wear a mask if fully vaccinated. So now we are being segregated. Fully vaxxed can still get and spread . . .

Really haven’t heard anything about the jab except that our company willl hold out as long as possible. What did happen yesterday was that we were told we no longer had to wear a mask if fully vaccinated. So now we are being segregated. Fully vaxxed can still get and spread . . .

So much like what Hitler did. Segregate. Degrade to the point of “they aren’t human”. It seems nothing really changes in the playbooks of Marxists and evil.

This has to be the most amazing virus in history. HIGHLY contagious. Yet still circulating after 2 years -- has even gotten worse.

Natural immunity is no match for it.

Thankfully, the medical people were able to develop a highly effective vaccination for it -- less than 10 months after it appeared. And luckily, they were able to manufacture hundreds of millions of doses within a couple of months after that.

Amazing virus. Amazing vaccine. Seems like they were made for each other. A match made in hell, perhaps.

Last edited:
That’s dumb.
you’re right they can. Sounds like they are just trying to create an incentive for people to get vaxxed

That’s dumb.
you’re right they can. Sounds like they are just trying to create an incentive for people to get vaxxed

It's exactly this what we have every single week, every single day in whole Europe since last January. Pressure, more pressure and even more pressure. All in the name of our health. No more social life for unvaxxed ones, just work, stay at home and pay taxes. And even more pressure. Health isn't interesting anymore, just give every one an shot and an second one and an third one....

I did never suspect it's nearly an crime to be just an healthy person and gone discriminated just about beeing healthy!

I could you fill a lot of pages with examples where healthy, non-vaxxed people gone discriminated, keeped away from social life, "to protect their health".
And it's going even worse if you ask critical questions....

As i said in another thread: If it looks like shit, smells like shit it would be shit.

Our government really doesn't have it easy at the moment.

It has to convince the unvaccinated that vaccination works, so that they get vaccinated.
And convince the vaccinated that the vaccination does not work, so that they get boostered.
And if the convincing doesn't help send the police and you convince with the stick.

I say our government should go to hell.

The Washington Post
Federal appeals court halts Biden administration’s vaccine requirement, delivering policy a major blow
Federal appeals court halts Biden administration’s vaccine requirement, delivering policy a major blow (msn.com)
And yet I have no faith this will keep me in a job. I have already gotten myself in that mental state and I'm ok with it. I already have a job lined up IF it does happen. My company said this week it you are vaccinated, you no longer have to wear a mask. The rest of us have to keep being masked up. I am honestly ready to tell them to kiss my butt, but I do love my boss and the company pays me well so I am sticking it out. I think the company is holding out what they will be doing until after Christmas because they know many will be either fired or quit. They will have to personally fire me, in my face, eye to eye. . .

And yet I have no faith this will keep me in a job. I have already gotten myself in that mental state and I'm ok with it. I already have a job lined up IF it does happen. My company said this week it you are vaccinated, you no longer have to wear a mask. The rest of us have to keep being masked up. I am honestly ready to tell them to kiss my butt, but I do love my boss and the company pays me well so I am sticking it out. I think the company is holding out what they will be doing until after Christmas because they know many will be either fired or quit. They will have to personally fire me, in my face, eye to eye. . .

Don't lose (or as Brent calls it, "loose") any sleep over it. If it goes to the SC, it WILL be shot down as it has ZERO ground or authority.

In other news, is this the same Federal court Abbott was talking about as you posted last Saturday? If so, LOL at the WaPo for just NOW reporting it. When I posted, the story was 22 minutes old. Looks like they were waiting to see if it could be thrown out or not.

Don't lose (or as Brent calls it, "loose") any sleep over it. If it goes to the SC, it WILL be shot down as it has ZERO ground or authority.

In other news, is this the same Federal court Abbott was talking about as you posted last Saturday? If so, LOL at the WaPo for just NOW reporting it. When I posted, the story was 22 minutes old. Looks like they were waiting to see if it could be thrown out or not.
I have to admit I did have to get mentally prepared for me because that means I have to run a lot of my sweet babies (goats) thru the auction barn. When my boss lady asked me about taking the position I am in now, she gave me 3 months to actually "think about it". She knows me and like to weigh out my options.

I'm hopeful on what Abbott says, but not holding my breathe right now.

@Danil54grl
The job market is changing. You may like where you are, but it maybe a time for a change.
I have been seeing signs outside a Mickey D’S for $18.50 an hour.
For giggles I looked at jobs. I could be making double at my last job 5 years ago.
This is why people quitting their jobs is so high.
I used to be opposed to $15 an hour minimum wage, because the people making $20 wouldn’t get their pay doubled.
I think the economy is self adjusting and those that don’t move on will be left behind.
Don’t sell yourself short. 25% sales increase is a huge selling point. You now can make the rules.
JMHO

It has to convince the unvaccinated that vaccination works, so that they get vaccinated.
And convince the vaccinated that the vaccination does not work, so that they get boostered.
And if the convincing doesn't help send the police and you convince with the stick.

And keeping people immersed in this madness prevents them from thinking clearly. Communism keeps the people in crisis 24/7, to keep them from thinking.

Normal people should be wondering -- why weren't there such efforts for AIDS and other viruses? Why now? Why so much effort for a flu?

Last edited:
And keeping people immersed in this madness prevents them from thinking clearly. Communism keeps the people in crisis 24/7, to keep them from thinking.

Normal people should be wondering -- why weren't there such efforts for AIDS and other viruses? Why now? Why so much effort for a flu?

Those among other GLARING questions. Like, how did the yearly flu simply disappear last season? Why did the CDC use the PCR test all this time…KNOWING fully that it was giving false positives? Additionally, why hasn’t the CDC corrected the death rate of Covid…since they KNOW they had people counted with a faulty PCR test? Why did the CDC PAY hospitals to count people as dying with covid? Face it, only morons aren’t questioning many aspects of “covid” at this point.

Exactly.

But using the media to scare the hell out of people keeps them from thinking.

As far as I'm concerned, many politicians, much of the media, and even many occupying positions in healthcare are as guilty as the NAZI soldiers were.

"Just following orders" or "Just doing my job" -- is no excuse, but we're letting many people in our communities get away with that. Biden isn't injecting anyone personally. Meanwhile, companies like Walgreens are refusing to fill lawful prescriptions for HCQ or Ivermectin while injecting children with a shot known to kill more kids than last year's flu ever would.

Latest posts

Back