OSHA COVID vaccine mandate

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danil54grl

Top Poster
Reaction score
I’ve published this link in Chat already.
https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/osha-vaccine-mandate-employers-jan-4-deadline-finesKnew it was coming eventually. Now holding on to this hope.
1636067044845.jpeg

@EastenerWesterner I hope you are right because literally my job is on the line. I am not holding my breathe right now. I had to have the talk with Hunny just to make sure he was onboard with the way I was thinking. . . because his comments earlier was yeah, just take the test once a week and keep on working. He now agrees with my way of thinking,

@EastenerWesterner I hope you are right because literally my job is on the line. I am not holding my breathe right now. I had to have the talk with Hunny just to make sure he was onboard with the way I was thinking. . . because his comments earlier was yeah, just take the test once a week and keep on working. He now agrees with my way of thinking,

I wouldn't agree to any test or anything. I'd find another job or create my own job.

Research is your specialty, as I found out yesterday. They keep changing the Federal Register around to search
I personally check it for 2a reasons.
I see no written records of his mandates. The MSM just keep going off his speeches.
Today there were records of 2 BS presidential records recorded, nothing to do with these mandates.
If it’s not in the written record, it didn’t happen. It was just posturing that weak people bow down to..

The whole thing really stinks. The fact that he thinks he can do this really stinks.
Just wait till all those lawsuits start piling up on ole joe and the feds.
South Carolina and eight other states have already filed lawsuits against them.
get the popcorn ready.

Don’t trust the test either. At this point our government shouldn’t be trusted to take out garbage! Speaking of which, have you seen this video of NYC folks throwing their garbage over the fence into DeBalsios’s yard? :D 😁😂

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/oct-...ine-mandates_oKHsaBY9NbaTe7V.html?lang=german

If their true intention is to " keep everyone safe" like they say here - knowing what we know about COVID transmission, the ability to be positive and have NO symptoms, vaxxed or unvaxxed, vaccines and the ability of people who get vaccines to still contract COVID, especially if they haven't had a booster 6 months after the 2nd dose, then EVERYONE (vaxxed and unvaxxed) should be tested every 48-72 hours. This is just complete lunacy.

“Quite honestly, I think a lot of the companies already with 100 or more employees already have some type of vaccine program, and a lot of times, it’s a mandate,” Secretary Walsh said. “This isn’t a mandate. This is a vaccine or testing. And I think that that’s something that a lot of the people who are anti-vaccine and saying they don’t want it — I want you to take a deep breath and hear what I’m saying here, because I think it’s really important to understand. It is about keeping people safe, including folks that don’t want to get vaccinated, to make sure that they’re safe.”

Latest posts

Back