Nursing Home

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Take care . I stop by a Nursing Home to visit My Mother . She has dementia . Very tough to see what this disease does to People . She was one of the brightest , motivated People Iv ever known . Nothing slowed Her down or defeated Her . But dementia has changed that . Very hard to see .
But take care and take it easy on the Nurses .

Thank you all for your support and thoughts. Place ain't too bad. Food is good...had Rigatoni, salad and garlic toast for dinner yesterday. Plus they are giving me 3,000 calories a day in high calorie protein drinks and ice cream. Got a brand new electric bed, and a wheelchair to get around in. Still very weak, but mobile!

Sorry I did not see the thread VJ. Didn't see that you were having problems and much less headed for a home. I am in the middle of the doctor inspection to get my driving license back after losing it for 2 yrs. Please keep you chin up and blood pressure down. Hope and pray for you, GARY

Thank you all for your support and thoughts. Place ain't too bad. Food is good...had Rigatoni, salad and garlic toast for dinner yesterday. Plus they are giving me 3,000 calories a day in high calorie protein drinks and ice cream. Got a brand new electric bed, and a wheelchair to get around in. Still very weak, but mobile!

I’m new here. Nice to meet you! The food sounds good! I look forward to getting to know you Venom!

Latest posts

Back