North Korea - looks like the rumors may be true!?!?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A lot of US news sites wont open up for non American visitors.
LOL, a lot of US News sites won't open up for me either. Either because I refuse to turn off my ad blocker (their fault for using obtrusive ads) or I won't pay them money to look at their freaking site.

I once visited what you guys call Feeding or Feed Up lots next door to a meat processing plant, They were insanely massive with countless thousands of critters being fattened up for slaughter. I remember asking at the time to a foreman " What would happen if say " foot & mouth" or Mad Cow disease got into the facility, or your workers got struct down with a bug. He just said " a lot of people would turn vegetarian or go hungry very quickly "

Much apprecxiated as always doc, Very much appreciated. No I was simply VERY curious as I know your food processing plants are huge, and millions of people could face shortages. A lot of US news sites wont open up for non American visitors.

Also, nursing homes that had zero cases until they came in and were tested with the tainted kits. Also, why would 3 Governors make nursing homes accept Covid positive patients into their zero case facilities. Can you say lawsuit boys and girls?

Meet the new Supreme Leader Kim.
That is, if the generals can get over having a woman in charge...(big if)
A719%20%281%29_0.jpg
Asian chicks can be pretty ruthless. At least she's better looking than rocket boy.

Much apprecxiated as always doc, Very much appreciated. No I was simply VERY curious as I know your food processing plants are huge, and millions of people could face shortages. A lot of US news sites wont open up for non American visitors.

I do run into the not available web sites as I use a VPN located outside the USA. You could use a VPN located in the USA but then you would be subject to tracking, no matter what the VPN company claims.

She looks mean as hell to me..... maybe a smile would help
That was her "if looks could kill" SUPREME LEADER look.

This is her "I'm just a cute harmless little girl" look
YQoThth.png

And this is her "Should I throttle him now and claim diplomatic immunity, or be more discreet about it?" look:
gYcHtWz.png

Thank you Dr. Henley. I was going to use some of the same links for the non believers!

Bloomberg as much as I hate the napoleon midget, does have really good reporting. I started getting serious about prepping when I read in Bloomberg in February they reported that Hawaii had toilet paper shortages and empty shelves. My wife thought I was crazy buying 200 rolls of tp then. I know Hawaii is the canary in the coal mine for the US especially LA since we have a large ignorant immigrant population.

Then right before schools cancelled at beginning of March, I started buying canned meat and pasta and peanut butter and dry goods. 100 cans of different meat, different chicken, different fish, spam, etc.

She looks mean as hell to me..... maybe a smile would help
“When you see footage of her on the receiving lines, she is smiling, a nice friendly young woman, but when she is out of those lines, the smile vanishes and she even looks like Kim Jong Il.’’ - Michael Madden, a government consultant who manages the North Korea Leadership Watch website

NK has tested two different ICBMs that could probably reach at least the west coast and potentially much more of the continent.

Yesterday SK was saying Kim Jong Un is alive and well, and today NK put out a letter from him. I wonder if he got COVID.
Of course we don’t know and can’t write him off right now. The world loves conspiracy theories and preppers do even more so. He probably did get sick or have an injury of some kind, but time will tell. And yes, he does have rockets that could potentially reach the western 1/3 of the US. They don’t think he has miniaturized the nukes for it yet though. I’d be willing to bet that they are working on it 24/7 though.

Latest posts

Back