New to DPF

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ore.Cowboy

Reaction score
Howdy Fellow Preppers,

I'm Ore.Cowboy I from the Pacific Northwest, but currently living in the South.

I have been prepping for a couple years know, my father was a Ex- Navy Seal with Team 3 (1970-1978) always told me things could get bad, he has been around the world where things where good oneday and bad another day, as a kid I didn't take it seriously, Even the stories from my Grandparents about the Great Depression about how work was there for No Pay, and not enough food, but they where ok since they where farmers they where one of the lucky one's.

As I got older started settling down, I decided it was time to start my 401K savings it may not be money but its stuff I can store away for later date.

Thanks for taking a look at my little information on myself and Happy Prepping.

Howdy Fellow Preppers,

I'm Ore.Cowboy I from the Pacific Northwest, but currently living in the South.

I have been prepping for a couple years know, my father was a Ex- Navy Seal with Team 3 (1970-1978) always told me things could get bad, he has been around the world where things where good oneday and bad another day, as a kid I didn't take it seriously, Even the stories from my Grandparents about the Great Depression about how work was there for No Pay, and not enough food, but they where ok since they where farmers they where one of the lucky one's.

As I got older started settling down, I decided it was time to start my 401K savings it may not be money but its stuff I can store away for later date.

Thanks for taking a look at my little information on myself and Happy Prepping.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask (post) and questions you may have in the proper area, as the members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Latest posts

Back