New Member from Florida

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm lost on this thread? It jumps from initial post in 2019 to this year with nothing else in between. I was gonna say howdy, but I don't think new member around anymore? Where did the past 5 years go?
Sorry Hun. It was me who just recently saw a Bohemian Grove documentary.

Timberwolf was only around for a couple of weeks, he was posting on flashlights and some stogy old survivalist put him down once too many times and it looks like he moved on after that thread. It's a real problem on old forums, people with thousands of post counts making out that they know everything because they -have thousands of post counts-

I went back to the beginning of that thread and Timberwolf posted something quite interesting, though I don't know if it would apply to my needs, but it was interesting.

I think a lot of people feel the same way towards flashlights but the first time I became "scientific" so to speak was during a camping trip in 2010 in the Uwharrie National Forest in NC. My buddy, who was a cop, and I brought along a lot of different lights to test in the darkness of the mountains without ambient city lights around. We found an open field about 150 yards long and started testing the different lights against the tree line. We were very impressed with the "throw" of the cold tinted led lights and felt they had more "punch" at long distances. Maybe it was simply because a colder light is easier to see at a distance.

One of the last lights we tested was a "warm tint" led light and we were shocked to see a green wooden bench right in the field against the treeline that we had not seen until then. How had we not noticed it? It was because warm tinted led's at the lower end of the Kelvin Scale reflect more accurate tones of greens and browns versus the flat 2-dimensional appearance you get with cold tinted lights. This greatly improved depth perception outdoors and allowed us to see the subtle differences between the trees, grass, animals etc. That night I realized the importance of choosing the right "tint" of flashlight depending on the need. Cold tint for indoors and warm tint for outdoors.

https://www.doomsdayprepperforums.c...ve-you-put-into-your-flashlights.11140/page-2

😄 that stodgy old member is gone too it seems, I love this s*** , Classic, I love this place

And I make the prediction----
His Royal Highness is not sick with cancer....he has the greatest degress of pedo sickness and baby killing just like the rest of the elite of this sick world leader crap....he is claiming cancer and old age to get out of getting sent to jail to spend the rest of his already miserable life there...
Hope we do not have to wait a whole generation for the truth like JFK....

that it!!! this site is full of shite and Brit haters and at least one Russian or Russian loving spy. I'm done with you all and the moderators can remove my account.

"and at least one Russian or Russian loving spy " 😄🤣

I was out camping last year with a group and one was a real techno nut. He had this torch that was like an aircraft landing light, but brighter. I really couldn't understand how so much light could come out of such a compact device. I though about it later, like where you would actually use such a torch. I'm still trying to fathom a use. Perhaps in War, an anti-aircraft spotlight?

Latest posts

Back