New conceal carry law

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MadMamaBear

Reaction score
Oklahoma has a new law coming into effect at midnight that says no background check to conceal carry. Seem like it could be problematic, especially if you are talking about psychotic serial rapists and murderers.
Thoughts?

In todays ever more violent society, I think its probably a sad necessity to be armed. An armed society is NOT a more polite society its a sign of collapsing respect for law and moral values. Can you afford to be as defenceless as us Brits? I know Norman City and Ok city are getting ever more violent I still have dear friends in Norman, I guess even wonderful OK and KS are no longer safe for decent people.

Last edited:
I do agree with this, I am not against citizens being armed. I am only concerned with the fact that it may also ease the way for more criminals to become armed. They could obviously get guns by illegal means, so it's not likely to change that, but it does make it easier.

I do agree with this, I am not against citizens being armed. I am only concerned with the fact that it may also ease the way for more criminals to become armed. They could obviously get guns by illegal means, so it's not likely to change that, but it does make it easier.
Criminals do not need a law to carry a weapon .
We have 2 types of permits in Tn . One take a class and pass a written and shooting test . You can carry open or concealed and in other States that reconize Tn permit . I have this one . The other take a online course and carry concealed only and not recognized in other States . Its cheaper but more restricted .

This CONCEALED carry we're talking about. As in, no one knows if you have it until it's too late. Criminals can be doing this ALL THE TIME and we would never know, and no background check would stop them anyway.

Oklahoma has a new law coming into effect at midnight that says no background check to conceal carry. Seem like it could be problematic, especially if you are talking about psychotic serial rapists and murderers.
Thoughts?

These states already have Constitutional Carry and it ain't caused problems their so why should it be anymore troublesome in Oklahoma, I say God Bless Oklahoma

Alaska
Arizona
Arkansas
Idaho
Kansas
Maine
Mississippi
Missouri
New Hampshire
North Dakota
Vermont
West Virginia
Wyoming

I live in the free state of Arizona and I carry concealed all the time. No problems here. The back ground check happens when you buy a firearm. The background check for concealed carry just follows up on the purchasing checkup. Background checks only keep the honest folks honest. Convicted Criminals carry and the are not even supposed to have firearms.

Latest posts

Back