Must Read Netflix: Gay Jesus film

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GaRp58

A True Doomsday Prepper
VIP Supporter
Reaction score
Has anyone heard of the Christmas Special: The first Temptation of Jesus? Jesus is gay and Mother Mary is a marijuana smoking druggie...If such a film was made depicting Mohammed as Gay, pedophile or a druggie, the Holy War would already be raging. Boycott or at least write a nastygram on Netflix!

This movie is just one more illustration of how out-of-touch Hollywood/elites are with reality and the common person. They thought it was perfect OK to insult all Christians this way. They thought that no insult against Christians was too low.

Everyone who is either Christian or at least has a respect for Christians should cancel their Netflix accounts. There is no other message that Netflix will listen to other than their bank account.

Has anyone heard of the Christmas Special: The first Temptation of Jesus? Jesus is gay and Mother Mary is a marijuana smoking druggie...If such a film was made depicting Mohammed as Gay, pedophile or a druggie, the Holy War would already be raging. Boycott or at least write a nastygram on Netflix!

it is a religious movie,,,I will not watch any of them,,,,

my reason,,,,,

everything about religion was written after the fact by mortal men

,I have never seen anything written by God or Jesus

until proven beyond a shadow of a doubt to me it is all FICTION

I have never seen anything written by God or Jesus
Thanks for taking a stance GG. No-one has to believe, you just can if it fits you. No-one has the right to step on the toes (or beliefs) of any other person in the world. True freedom is being, doing, living, eating, drinking and dying in the way you think is right, as long as your ways do not infringe on the rights of any other person to do exactly the same thing. Live truly free, GP.

I've read the book " The Pink Triangle" got the first copy from Eugene. The American soldier in Berlin who guarded Rudolf Hess till his "suicide" there. (2 weeks after the book was printed...)Exposed the SS as being full of full-fledged homosexuals.
The theory was, german soldiers were required to wash their fellow soldiers in the shower in order to get them used to the idea of needing to take care of them if and when they ever got wounded. Feed, clothe, wash and clean your comrade. The soldiers were observed during the process and those who were recognised as having fun washing the other men, were sorted out and asked it they wanted to join the "Elite" soldiers to protect Hitler and the Fatherland. Nobody is so faithful and jealous as a true lover. These were the true lovers and "faithful to the death" followers of Hitler.
The only problem with this way is, the best, strongest, healthiest and most intelligent men were eventually all killed (almost all). Since women will be women, the American, British, Russian, Chech, French, Greek, Yugo and all other "winning" nations sent soldiers to Germany, who in turn married into the German blood-line.
This in turn means, Hitler is the reason why there is no more true blue, blond haired germans...and he is still their HERO...a queer, sick, brown-eyed, black haired Austrian, who committed suicide instead of "fighting to the death"....(or ran and hid somewhere). GP

Thanks for taking a stance GG. No-one has to believe, you just can if it fits you. No-one has the right to step on the toes (or beliefs) of any other person in the world. True freedom is being, doing, living, eating, drinking and dying in the way you think is right, as long as your ways do not infringe on the rights of any other person to do exactly the same thing. Live truly free, GP.

if believing in god makes you feel better makes you stronger ,,,then believe,

it is not mine or anyone else's place to tell anyone they can not believe in GOD

religion is a leap of blind faith,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I am not blind.....................................

Latest posts

Back