Mid-terms election night viewing party thread

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Goes to show you facts and results dont matter to democrats. They are blindly partisan. Trump has done so much good for all americans in our country and has surpassed the exspectations of even his strongest supporters. Yet not one blue district flips for republicans? But at least 23 flip the opposit way? That makes no sence unless democrats are blind partisan idiots.

All things considered, the main races I wanted the be Red are Red.

I hope the House gets someone othenthan the Beltway Barnacle Pelosi as Speaker.

This showed the anti Kavanaugh turncoat that we have good memories. The are all packing their bags to head home.

Fox was totally irresponsible to call House when it was a +2. Half of the country had not voted. Many are very pissed. I didn't watch them and haven't for 2 years. If I ever watch cable news it's OANN.

This will only last 2 years as the Trump coattails will carry in more red in 2020. The RINOs should have learned that all that didn't stand by Trump got beat.

Where is Stealth Jeff with The 16k+ sealed indictments? Especially for Feinstein and Maxine

as near as I can figure the GOP gained a seat in the Senate ,but lost control of the house,,,,that is not all that bad,,,the DEMS thought they could gain complete control and all they got was the house,,,,,,,the Senate is where the real power is at,,,,so all is well for another 2 years

as near as I can figure the GOP gained a seat in the Senate ,but lost control of the house,,,,that is not all that bad,,,the DEMS thought they could gain complete control and all they got was the house,,,,,,,the Senate is where the real power is at,,,,so all is well for another 2 years

Senate has 53 now plus Pence if needed. That is good for all the judicial appointments and if anyone on the SCOTUS should well......You know.....

Latest posts

Back