Media sellout?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TexasFreedom

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
I had the TV on earlier, and noticed that practically every other commercial was one drug or another.

It got me thinking. "Follow the money". OK, so big pharma is buying TV influence? I had to think, when was the last time any TV channel did a segment on the effects of drugs, the insane pricing, the international massive pricing inbalance.... anything that shined a negative light on big pharma?

And there is plenty go dig into. We pay 5 times what the exact same drug costs in other countries. WHY? Evidence supporting vaccine problems grow left and right, and the media are church-house mouse quiet on this problem.

And it's not limited to television. Plenty of radio ads, internet ads, everywhere.

It's a brilliant strategy. And it's working, they're bringing in the cash by the truckload with zero opposition.

Anyone else notice this?

Big Pharma primarily creates drugs to treat symptoms and the rest to keep a person alive longer, not to cure anything. Its about the $$$$

I only wish it ended there. I agree, much of it is treating symptoms. A problem though is that their treatment causes OTHER symptoms which require other drugs which have yet more side-effects...

I had the TV on earlier, and noticed that practically every other commercial was one drug or another.

It got me thinking. "Follow the money". OK, so big pharma is buying TV influence? I had to think, when was the last time any TV channel did a segment on the effects of drugs, the insane pricing, the international massive pricing inbalance.... anything that shined a negative light on big pharma?

And there is plenty go dig into. We pay 5 times what the exact same drug costs in other countries. WHY? Evidence supporting vaccine problems grow left and right, and the media are church-house mouse quiet on this problem.

And it's not limited to television. Plenty of radio ads, internet ads, everywhere.

It's a brilliant strategy. And it's working, they're bringing in the cash by the truckload with zero opposition.

Anyone else notice this?
Anyone who is buying commercials on national TV is making big bucks. So take notice of insurance companies, pharmaceutical companies and fast food. Spending millions on marketing and filtering through PAC's. I have noticed that the big companies selling auto insurance are not so great and they don't like paying out on claims very well. But, they sure make it sound GOOD! Like a good neighbor, youre in good hands, etc, etc.

Big Pharma primarily creates drugs to treat symptoms and the rest to keep a person alive longer, not to cure anything. Its about the $$$$
Not only that but the charges for procedures are ridiculous. I needed radial nerve release and they had me go to the hospital, I asked how long the procedure was, it will take about 15 minutes they said, how much does it cost, oh a mere 10,000 dollars. I walked out. To H___ with that!

Most of the warnings for side effects are much worse for you than the initial toe fungus you are treating.

Latest posts

Back