Meanwhile in Gun and Knife controlled London

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silent Earth

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5526095/Man-stabbed-death-east-London-shopping-centre.html

Eight murders in a week, over 20 since Jan, Hundreds stabbed since Jan 1. This is the city FYI where moped and scooter riding robbers attack people for I phones, Watches etc or raid shops with machetes and axes and if they flee on Scooters, Mopeds, Motorcycles or bicycles the cops wont chase them just in case the crims fall off and hurt themselves.

so it is ok to chop up victims over there,,,:rolleyes:

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5526095/Man-stabbed-death-east-London-shopping-centre.html

Eight murders in a week, over 20 since Jan, Hundreds stabbed since Jan 1. This is the city FYI where moped and scooter riding robbers attack people for I phones, Watches etc or raid shops with machetes and axes and if they flee on Scooters, Mopeds, Motorcycles or bicycles the cops wont chase them just in case the crims fall off and hurt themselves.

Yikes!

Are you sure it's so the criminals won't hurt themselves?

Here in Florida, cops don't like to engage in protracted running battles with fleeing felons because they're concerned about innocent bystanders.

I remember when a drunk driver was fleeing a sobriety checkpoint on his motorcycle, and crashed into a house and killed one of the occupants (and himself).

Now, they call out a helicopter and mobilize police from different jurisdictions to converge and contain the fleeing criminal.

This policy seems to have cut down on injuries and deaths to bystanders, and the cops still get their guy.

in my neck of the woods you wont even SEE a policeman let alone talk to one, they are closing or have closed all the rural police stations(budget cuts) and the only place you'll find a manned police station is in the cities or large urban centres.
I haven't spoken to a British Policeman face to face for about 20 years.

in my neck of the woods you wont even SEE a policeman let alone talk to one.
Same at the BOL. The last time any kind of LEO was seen near our place, (40 years ago maybe?) he was hunting with us. We used to have a game warden that would stop by for a cup of coffee. And I would stop by his house to visit too. He died decades ago. I actually looked up the new game warden when Gerald died just to introduce myself. I haven't seen him since.

I don't think we can class London as being representative of England as a whole anyway, parts of it are more like Pakistan or Afghanistan in the 7th century than Britain in the 21st century.
even in the Grenfell Tower fire I don't think many of them were born here.

26 dead in London now since Jan 1st 2018 hundreds stabbed or attacked, police stopped the controversial STOP AND SEARCH program that targeted the knife and gun using street gangs because the ethnic community objected claiming it was racist even though at the time 99% of the attackers and 99% of the victims were black or asian!!!!

Heading for 500 shooting in Chicago by comparison in the same period, but for me neither is good, crime has never been so bad in the UK. Violent crimes inc knife, gun, robbery and sex attacks are going up on average 18% a year. On the BBC TV and Radio today there are growing complaints that more and more people are calling 999 ( our 911) to report crimes of violence, robbery, burglary etc and the police are taking DAYS and WEEKS to respond.

so it is ok to chop up victims over there,,,:rolleyes:

Seems that way doesn't it, Its mainly the black community and when the police try to stop the loss of young black lives the black community accuses the police of racism so the cops just let em get on with it.

there was a report on the news channel this morning, the police should have about 1000 armed officers, that's the target anyway, at the moment they only have about 650, and that's nationally, I expect most of those are in London. we have ONE armed response officer in North Devon, I know because he's a member of our gun club.

Latest posts

Back