Man beat in Macy’s

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
upload_2020-6-22_8-15-0.jpeg
Black Man Who Brutally Attacked White Macy’s Employee on Camera Was Unprovoked, According to Store Investigation

A black man who brutally attacked a white Macy’s employee on camera in Michigan was entirely unprovoked, according to an investigation by the department store.

The shocking attack was filmed by the attacker’s brother, Michigan rapper “FT Quay.”

The rapper had claimed that he heard the employee, who appeared to be on the phone when the attack happened, say “n-gger.”

The store’s investigation found that to be a lie.

https://twitter.com/Harlan/status/1274431625363886081?s=20

Where do we COMPROMISE with these kind of acts Brent?

Or this one?

'I’m frightened to tears’: 92-year-old Manhattan woman shoved by stranger hits head on fire hydrant in bizarre caught-on-video attack
upload_2020-6-22_8-24-11.jpeg

Last edited:
When are the Law Enforcement finally going to setup and take over???? What ever happened to the "rule of law".

My guess, it is going to have to happen at the ballot box at the local level.

Rule of Law has been suspended by politicians. Dems by word, most Repubs by silence.

When are the Law Enforcement finally going to setup and take over???? What ever happened to the "rule of law".

My guess, it is going to have to happen at the ballot box at the local level.

Still dont get it do you? the Cops will only react if its white attacking blacks, The far left now controls law enforcement, just as they control schools, cvourts and local government.

Still dont get it do you? the Cops will only react if its white attacking blacks, The far left now controls law enforcement, just as they control schools, cvourts and local government.

Yes, that was the point of my post. It only thing that will bring this under control is at the ballot box. If the liberal far left continues to win, it will get worse for the law abiding citizens. If the more centrist wins, maybe it they can get the "rule of law" back. But that would require a politician who is not spineless.

Latest posts

Back