Helpful Info. Lets do something POSITIVE and TOGETHER

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BillMasen

A True Doomsday Prepper
Banned
Reaction score
Right Chaps and Chapesses lets take the bull by the horns. You can do something to FIGHT BACK by boycotting FB / Twitter/ YT and Google etc

Would everyone please post RECCOMENDED alternative COMMS systems that do not use GOOGLE or APPLE or Wikipedia services, Lets get a NETWORK google, twiiter and FB free and share it with others

I have Firefox server for example,and Duck Duck Go I use OPENSTREETMAP.ORG for example instead of Google Earth

PLEASE LIST your choices and recommendations for Browsers, Search engines, Twitter and FB alternatives

PLEASE LIST your choices for MEDIA AND NEWS SERVICES . EG I use Reuters, and NEWSMAX and RT and will be using GB news when it launches.

ALL veterans will know how important it is to win the Info Wars

We need SEARCH ENGINES , BROWSERS, MESSAGE BOARDS, MAPPING SYSTEMS, NEWS SOURCES, OPERATING SYSTEMS, TWITTER , WIKIPEDIA AND FB Alternatives, even Word Processing Alternative such as APACHE OPEN OFFICE.

Let set up FREEDOM network.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Example found after quick search

Those reading this can take action today. Here's a personal list of mine to quickly divorce yourself from Big Tech today:
• Remove all Google, Apple, and other Big Tech downloads from your computer. Substitute Chrome for the Brave browser, or any other privacy oriented browser (others will attest to Pale Moon and the like).
• Remove Google as your homepage and/or search bar. Swisscows, Startpage, or Qwant are among the top privacy oriented browsers.
• Delete Gmail and any other email accounts from Big Tech providers. Choose Tutanota, CTemplar, Protonmail, or any other provider free from Big Tech.
• Cancel any subscriptions to Apple TV, Google Play, YouTubeTV, or any other streaming service provided by Big Tech.
• Suspend payment to ITunes, Google Play store, and the like.

4chan, 8chan, BitChute, and Gab

Last edited:
My brother in Australia has just suggested an alternative to WhatsApp ( it’s an affiliate of fbook and they are about to start collecting data) it’s called signal. Haven’t researched it yet though.

Search engine, DuckDuckgo. Browser, Opera with free VPN. Parler. No twitter, FaceBook, or google anything. Basic flip phone, no internet. Protonmail. The only google mail is to a fake account, setup many, many years ago.

The attacks on Republicans is expanding Parler removed from Google, Apple and Amazon and they are threatening GAB and MeWe as the left tries to silence dissent. NO people this is not sci fi tv its the real world. As I have repeatedly warned the left are experts at divide and conquer, if they control the media and silence the chat rooms, forums and blogs they can isolate all the patriot movements. They will also go after assorted big mainstream E mail services in time like they have with President Trump.

They are probably not intentionally spreading the virus. They are probably just sick of being told what to do by a government.
China did this to their people. And they also barred them in their apartments. Communists.

probably not intentionally but they can carry the virus without having it themselves and spread it around, there will always be people like that, some youngsters think they are immune but they arent.
the only way to stop the spread is to be well away from everybody else.

@bigpaul

I take Corona seriously and I am not saying that it is a FAKE, but the biggest problem is that politicians are not honest with us and consciously divide the population. It then makes it appear that the people from the people without a mask are always to blame, or that the people from the people who are critical are to blame while politicians throw partis in their spare time in places reserved by them without protective measures. Either Corona is more dangerous than politicians want to tell us, or Corona is abused by politicians to gain more power, in Europe much points to the latter, see Germany, which is developing into the perfect dictatorship.

I'm not only looking for the fault with the politicians, but when you punish the population with nonsensical measures that are never questioned and are sometimes really ineffective and then club skeptics or people who have lost their jobs with police brutality and do not pay them any help because you no longer have a job something is going in the wrong direction, and that is exactly what it is doing in Europe.

Hey Ban... media in America basically convinced citizens that Trump supporters don't wear masks and want to infect everyone, and Biden supporters wear masks and wouldn't infect your grandma.
Covid isn't fake. I had it, my husband had it, and most of our small town has had it.
It is pretty dumb when a pandemic makes you democrat or republican. Not playing that game.

Latest posts

Back