It's funny.....

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gazrok

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
In all the times I sat down and imagined what form the apocalypse would take....I envisioned zombies, people falling in the streets, an asteroid maybe, a polar shift, the collapse of the world finance market, even a plague...

What I DIDN'T expect...was to be in a home office with a shortage of toilet paper.

Just goes to show....can't prep for EVERYTHING.... :D

So far it reAlly hasn't changed to much for me either except I am working the overnight shifts to stay away from the majority of the public and that is only a couple times a week. For the most part, I tend to stay busy at home doing projects. Right now that means normal household chores, animals and garden.

I for one am THRILLED with how this is going. Lockdown for a month or two? Just today I shipped out about $3k in product with a nice 60% profit margin. I can do this at home all day long and hardly need anything from 'the outside', at least very little (ok, cardboard boxes...). I can do design work, build/sell, expand which operations I want, fantastic! And as a hermit-like fellow, I don't miss people one iota. Or just sit here & watch the cows move on by. I might need more jars to stuff with cash from all I'll be bringing in!

I always keep over a year supply of toilet paper and have for years and was auto shipment every month, we started the auto shipment about 2 years ago to keep the stock up, of course that came to an end 2 weeks ago with a email they can longer fulfill my order. Ok, I understand that but I didn't see the TP issue coming to a screeching halt the way it did nor did I envision TP being the first to go in fact, I stocked up of TP because of weather and the two volcanoes that flank me not thinking a pandemic would cause shelf's being stripped so rapidly.

Bottom line, I'm ok regarding TP

90066884_3031132383605044_3908903101058252800_n.jpg

:)

Coronavirus Pandemic, day 16:
If anyone is still out there, I’m alive but struggling. Food is running low. Down to only 459 days worth. My hands are super sanitized, and, my butt is super clean. Down to 1599 rounds of ammo (dropped 1 round down the heat vent while doing daily inventory). Power still on, but for how long? Missing human interaction, but, I have my cat.. for now.. (I'm soaking his food in BBQ sauce in an attempt to marinate him from the inside in case I have to eat him). I fear dark days ahead. News is all bad. Neighbors have attempted to leap from windows to their death, (or near death... they live in mobile homes, so they are mostly badly bruised). Blew through most Netflix series, so may have to rewatch some again. Basic Survival is a definite challenge. I vow to persevere to the end, I am a survivor! Please, if there is life out there, communicate with me to help preserve my sanity...

Please, if there is life out there, communicate with me to help preserve my sanity...
OMG, it just hit me...I only have 16 rds. at all, 20 arrows, 6 knives long enough to go through someones skin, enough flour for only 4 more tortillas and the worst scenario of all tells me the TP will last a year but if the water stops running, I will have to pee in a bucket and use that to flush the toilett if I need to go big.....
Woe is me, no more condoms....what will my 62 year old wife say to me if I wanna chase her around the house naked and ACTUALLY CAN CATCH HER...
The dog is looking so much more delicious after thinking about the BBQ idea...Does anybody know if you can make sausages with a mixture of dog and toilet-paper??

(((thanks for writing us GoBS, yes we are all still here. Stop counting your ammo, you will run out faster than you think at the rate you're going. I live on the first floor, can't think of jumping, unless I poison myself first and swallow a handfull of toothpicks and try to cut my wrists before I hit the ground in less that 0.24 seconds...))))
Hang in there and keep us laughing till we get through the deep shit China has sent us over hill and dale. Gary

Latest posts

Back