Italy to allow those over 80 to die

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I disagree. There are people who are 80 who are in better shape than some even in their 60s...hell 50s for some very overweight, lazy, drug fiends and indulgent types. Politicians can NEVER EVER be allowed to start deciding who gets care!! Do you think for a second that they won’t play favorites? The Dems now put Americans second to freaking illegals. Obama had Ezekiel Emanuel put his vision of healthcare for all out there...which he embraced and was pushing. Have you read it? ANYONE OVER 55 doesn’t get any lifesaving care! Anyone UNDER 15 also doesn’t get much care!

“The Complete Lives System gives great weight to age as an objective measure to be used in rationing care. The authors generated an age-based graph to prioritize who gets care. The graph favors those in the 15-40 age group and disfavors the elderly and the very young. The probability of receiving a medical intervention falls precipitously past age 55.

Someone who is brain dead is gone already. They should have to give up the ventalators if someone with a better chance needs it.
I don’t think politicians should be involved, but doctors have been trained in triage. It’s basic first aid. Hopefully they will take multiple factors in to mind when making these decisions. Sure there will be some doctors that don’t choose wisely, but the majority hopefully will. I imagine there will be some preferential treatment given to those politicians as well.

I don’t think politicians should be involved, but doctors have been trained in triage. It’s basic first aid. Hopefully they will take multiple factors in to mind when making these decisions. Sure there will be some doctors that don’t choose wisely, but the majority hopefully will. I imagine there will be some preferential treatment given to those politicians as well.

The physician who is chosen for each hospital should have at least 10 years experience and no political connections. But, yeah, you can count on politicians getting preferential treatment.

The physician who is chosen for each hospital should have at least 10 years experience and no political connections. But, yeah, you can count on politicians getting preferential treatment.
Politicians and celebrities already get preferential treatment. You see them surviving all kinds of things for much longer than normal people do. I don't expect any different here.

Politicians and celebrities already get preferential treatment. You see them surviving all kinds of things for much longer than normal people do. I don't expect any different here.

Me either. Remember when people were dying from the new HIV virus and an athlete that had whored himself around to hundreds managed to beat it? Sorry if I offend with this remark. :oops:

Latest posts

Back