It was the Jews wot did it !!! :)

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BillMasen

A True Doomsday Prepper
Banned
Reaction score
Yes folks according the British LABOUR MP Rebbecca Long Baily and her friend that the jew killed George Floyd because " The Israeli secret service taught the cops the neck kneeling tactic at a seminar".

US or UK the left is full of hateful, bitter antisemitic racists.

Last edited:
Yes folks according the British LABOUR MP Rebbecca Long Baily and her friend that the jew killed George Lloyd because " The Israeli secret service taught the cops the neck kneeling tactic at a seminar".

US or UK the left is full of hateful, bitter antisemitic racists.

Even I have noticed the large upswing the past few years on antisemitism. The Jewish folks need to stop supporting the Dems before their thug militia come for them in force! (Correct the spelling to “Floyd “)

I always found anti-Semitism puzzling, as Jesus himself was Jewish.

I've dealt with anti-Semitism on and off for much of my life.

On top of that, I'm part Native-American (my mother was related to the Lakota Oglala Suoix).

I get particularly irritated when people bring up the supposed "cheapness" of Jews, and how we're lacking in generosity.

In history, Jews were often denied the rights of owning land, so my father's people specialized in business and commerce over farming.

We were blamed for bubonic plague (the Black Death) in the middle ages, as Jews tend to stick to rules about cleanliness, and we don't tolerate rats and fleas all over the place (rodents are specifically mentioned as being "unclean" in Leviticus . . . and they are).

This meant that Jews were often spared the ravages of plague, while the gentiles surrounding them died off like flies. This led to pogroms, accusations of witchcraft, and so forth.

Jews had to be preppers . . . which meant carrying portable wealth (like gold, diamonds, and jewelery) when resettling somewhere else.

I always found anti-Semitism puzzling, as Jesus himself was Jewish.

I've dealt with anti-Semitism on and off for much of my life.

On top of that, I'm part Native-American (my mother was related to the Lakota Oglala Suoix).

I get particularly irritated when people bring up the supposed "cheapness" of Jews, and how we're lacking in generosity.

In history, Jews were often denied the rights of owning land, so my father's people specialized in business and commerce over farming.

We were blamed for bubonic plague (the Black Death) in the middle ages, as Jews tend to stick to rules about cleanliness, and we don't tolerate rats and fleas all over the place (rodents are specifically mentioned as being "unclean" in Leviticus . . . and they are).

This meant that Jews were often spared the ravages of plague, while the gentiles surrounding them died off like flies. This led to pogroms, accusations of witchcraft, and so forth.

Jews had to be preppers . . . which meant carrying portable wealth (like gold, diamonds, and jewelery) when resettling somewhere else.

The Jewish people have been thrown out of more countries and attacked more than any other group of peoples. Because of it they have become quite strong and resourceful. The mere fact that there is a Jewish country in the misdt of all those evil muslims to me is a sign from our Creator. We have numerous Jewish relatives who live in Manhattan, some have large properties outside of Manhattan...they are all very wealthy. They are also very giving to the poor...always have been. Netanyahu is one of my favorite leaders in the world. He is strong and thoughtful as well as a true fighter for his people and country .

Last edited:
The big problem is that a lot of the Jews in the Northeast came from Eastern European countries with communist backgrounds, don't follow any kind of traditional Jewish practices, and vote with the far left on everything, even when what they support directly violates the Torah (laws of Moses). Honestly I don't know why they even bother to maintain a "Jewish" identity when they are diametrically opposed to the laws of Moses.

Antisemitism is a weapon of satan . It takes over the lives of People that follow it . Watch People that often make antisemitic comments and You will notice They start to blame the Jewish People for all their problems . In the worst cases it leads to violent crimes resulting in the death or imprisonment of the hater .

I'm still collecting (unconfirmed) indicators for freedom.
One is the unconditional support for Jews. Wherever You find Antisemitics a dicatorship is around the corner.
Another is access to a pilot license and Airplanes for charter,
access to guns for everybody too;
chance for voluntary loneliness - dictatoryships always want's Your commitment to their policy/agenda not accepting indifference

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back