Terrorist Attack Isis launched 4 coordinated attacks in France today

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brent S

Top Poster
Reaction score
Its all over the news tonight. Isis attacked 4 locations simultaneously in France, and it looks to be still unfolding. There's already speculation about the terrorists slipping in with the refugees. France just closed all its borders, and I would guess that will be for a while as far as any more refugees are concerned. This group is going to be tough to beat. Every time they convince one impressionable asshole to blow themselves up, countries spend millions reacting, and over reacting. Funny how one worthless life can be such an effective weapon.
No army on the planet could go up against the U.S. Military, period. But, by doing little sneak attacks here and there, and Us spending so much on new security each time, they will bankrupt us before long. In case the world forgot, that is exactly how Rome fell.

I was watching that. One of the first things the authorities did was to call a curfew and they have the right to take away people's guns.
My sympathy to the families of the victims.

It was a bad deal for sure. . . so many lives taken away and so many will be effected. I understand people die everyday with accidents, car, work or whatever. BUT I can not stand for these needless loss of life, of loved ones. People need to wake up and soon, It is only a matter of time that ISIS or even another terrorists group will hit here in our home country once again.

yup,it's not gonna be a new 9/11 with planes,take a map of US,spread it over the table,count your entry points,count major cities close to those,sleeper-cells are propably already there,they get activated,maniacs with high-power assult rifles and bomb-vests take aim at a soft target and so it begins...most likely this scum came into Europe among these so-called refugees..

I suppose this is going to have Europe slamming the doors shut to refugees....can't say I'd blame them either.....

I suppose this is going to have Europe slamming the doors shut to refugees....can't say I'd blame them either.....
An hour ago our governer just said Ga. Will not take any more refugees, along with at least a couple other states. I believe Texas is among them. I can't say that I'm not happy to hear it.

I think I heard that there have been 17 states to say that they will not take them, and yes Texas was among them. Heard that Buffalo, New York might take them, but aren't they mainly Muslim there? Thing is though, if they get here, what is going to actually stop them from traveling state to state. The Paris terrorist snuck in as a refugee, at least one thru Greece, so why are we even considering taking them in??

I think I heard that there have been 17 states to say that they will not take them, and yes Texas was among them. Heard that Buffalo, New York might take them, but aren't they mainly Muslim there? Thing is though, if they get here, what is going to actually stop them from traveling state to state. The Paris terrorist snuck in as a refugee, at least one thru Greece, so why are we even considering taking them in??
I'm all for treating people humanely, but I think it's insane to consider bring thousands of single, young Muslim males to our country. I just learned recently that there's a huge Muslim temple near where I live. They apparently recruit from our prison systems. I'm not across the board predijuce, normally, but I really am getting sick of this peaceful religion, which causes so much violence.

Nope not gonna happen, Poland is thinking of giving them military training so they can go back to Syria and fight ISIS, but can they be reallly that naive? If they do train them, they will be training them to kill their own poeple!

Nope not gonna happen, Poland is thinking of giving them military training so they can go back to Syria and fight ISIS, but can they be reallly that naive? If they do train them, they will be training them to kill their own poeple!
If any of those healthy youn men wanted to fight for their land they wouldn't have left in the first place.

I heard something very creepy today. They found a cell phone from one of the psychopaths and found a text on it which stated we are ready. Does that just mean this last one or a whole series of them or its just the start?

I heard something very creepy today. They found a cell phone from one of the psychopaths and found a text on it which stated we are ready. Does that just mean this last one or a whole series of them or its just the start?
Probably just for this one attack. I only hope they can trace some info off the phone.

Latest posts

Back