Is cyber attacks our next disaster?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the most likely to commit a cyber attack in no particular order,,,
China,,, Russia,,,, North Korea ,,,,, India they are already the king of all SCAMMERS

and lets not forget that the good old USA is not without keyboard wizards of their own,, so you see these 5 are the most likely to commit CYBER ATTACKS ON A ENEMY

the most likely to commit a cyber attack in no particular order,,,
China,,, Russia,,,, North Korea ,,,,, India they are already the king of all SCAMMERS

and lets not forget that the good old USA is not without keyboard wizards of their own,, so you see these 5 are the most likely to commit CYBER ATTACKS ON A ENEMY

You speak the truth. My son was one of those "keyborard wizards" for the USA. Now he teaches it to the new generation.

Who is your country Sherriff? Is he on the ball like this guy or is he asleep at the wheel? In a crisis the country sheriffs could be your best friend or your worst enemy.

https://www.journal-news.com/news/v...ecurity/692756cb-289b-43d8-b59f-4aa3fb8c6788/

I clicked the link and got this message:

Our apologies, unfortunately our website is currently unavailable in most European countries due to GDPR rules.

My IP address is in the EU. Weird how they don;t want their people getting this news

Now according to this it will be from Russia. You know how this goes, just blame Russia. Is that why Biden is "panicking" and try to make what is happening with Russia and Ukraine bigger than what it really is? My guess will be a cyber attack may just happen, but from our own Government. Hope I am wrong. . .
View attachment 14879
I don't understand how Putin allows them to belittle his country? He is their leader and says nothing. I guess if he does they wouldn't believe him anyways. Sad that your country, the largest country just gets bashed all the time and you don't stand up for them.

1714042417753.jpeg

This “message” is being put out now by all the MSM. I think they are programming us.

Throw it in the hat WIth Chris Wray warning 5 months ago about homeland security threat from Hamas/Iranians...whatever! How many have already forgotten about that announcement? Fear mongering lies, or they (FBI) are planning something...I'm sure there will be more announcements to come, til most are conditioned to hearing it and continue to respond with with eye rolls...then... boom..

"Well, we warned ya"

Back