Must Read I believe a larger disaster is coming. What we must prepare for.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes the question is are we going to do this everytime a new virus shows up...and now that our enemies have seen just how effective this in causing financial destruction, panic etc I seriously believe they are now much more prone to use a (speculate, another) bioweapon in the future. Especially now that China is pissed off that they have lost face and there are serious threats of moving business productions off their shores. What might the next bug look like, say 2 years from now, are we to spend trillions more...

Why have we trashed our economy when we lost 80k people to the flu in 2018 and did none of this shelter in place and ruin the economy crap?
Was this worth shutting down the economy? Was it worth trying to keep everyone from getting infected at once and overwhelming our medical system? Is it worth the highest number of unemployment claims since the Great Depression? Tough questions....
I did learn that my brother in law has it today. Assuming my sister will any day now.

Was this worth shutting down the economy? Was it worth trying to keep everyone from getting infected at once and overwhelming our medical system? Is it worth the highest number of unemployment claims since the Great Depression? Tough questions....
I did learn that my brother in law has it today. Assuming my sister will any day now.
Sorry about that. Wish them well for me.

I know you dont believe in CDS, but please tell your bil and sister about it. At the very least tell them, take Zinc, vitamin C, vitamin D3.... I wish them well.

I know you dont believe in CDS, but please tell your bil and sister about it. At the very least tell them, take Zinc, vitamin C, vitamin D3.... I wish them well.
They are both health nuts at least. Lots of vitamins and regular exercise. He has asthma which isn’t good but they are a young 60s.
I’m not against using the CDS to treat an illness when being watched by a doctor, I’m just not big on self treatments in general. She is an RN so at least has enough information to do what she feels best though. She might be as stubborn as I am too....;) thanks

We have yet to see the worst of it, even in NY. I hope it peaks Sunday like they are predicting but from what I am seeing I don't think it will.

We may be able to keep people from dying if they start them on hydroxychloroquine and Z-Pak before they get critical. A lot of patients have been dying here because they weren't treated with hydroxychloroquine until they already had significant organ damage. In Europe they have started giving it to them earlier than we are here and seeing great results. Of course in the UK, doctors have been ordered by their boss not to use hydroxychoroquine, so their mortality rate will just keep going up and up. It may soon surpass Italy's mortality rate.

If we get to the point where we can effectively treat it, and people recover quickly and don't die, then we can afford to relax a little and let more people catch it. Then it really will become just another flu.

This is so contagious that it's not going to stop spreading until the majority of people in the world have had it. NOBODY in the world has any natural immunity to it. If you are exposed, you will get infected. But it may only be asymptomatic or mild depending on how robust your immune system is.

I will keep your family in my prayers for a full and speedy recovery

Z-Pak (Azithromycin) is also being used in combination with hydroxycholorquine. Although it is an antibiotic, which you wouldn't think would work on a virus, it works by inhibiting Messenger RNA. The combination of hydroxychloroquine, Z-Pak, and zinc seems to be the winning combination.

We have yet to see the worst of it, even in NY. I hope it peaks Sunday like they are predicting but from what I am seeing I don't think it will.

We may be able to keep people from dying if they start them on hydroxychloroquine and Z-Pak before they get critical. A lot of patients have been dying here because they weren't treated with hydroxychloroquine until they already had significant organ damage. In Europe they have started giving it to them earlier than we are here and seeing great results. Of course in the UK, doctors have been ordered by their boss not to use hydroxychoroquine, so their mortality rate will just keep going up and up. It may soon surpass Italy's mortality rate.

If we get to the point where we can effectively treat it, and people recover quickly and don't die, then we can afford to relax a little and let more people catch it. Then it really will become just another flu.

This is so contagious that it's not going to stop spreading until the majority of people in the world have had it. NOBODY in the world has any natural immunity to it. If you are exposed, you will get infected. But it may only be asymptomatic or mild depending on how robust your immune system is.
There is one question that I haven't been able to get an answer for, even if an "I don't know".

There are many viral illnesses that cause problems later in life.

Genital warts can cause cervical cancer, Hepatitis B and C can cause liver cancer later in life, mumps can (supposedly, but this is disputed) cause sterility, influenza can cause Parkinson's disease later in life, many different viruses can cause Guillian-Barre Syndrome, Zika (even though a mild illness) can cause catastrophic birth defects, and so on.

Will there be a second epidemic--perhaps years from now--of some kind of neurological disorder, or perhaps some exotic cancer?

I don't think anyone seems to have asked this . . . or at least not publically.

I am concerned.

I would like to know if other corona viruses (perhaps related to COVID-19) do or don't cause problems later in life.

Covid19, The Chinese gift that will keep on giving for decades. Just remember that every time a Cheap Chinese product is offered up for sale. Remember that as inflation eats into your income and the taxes climb to pay off the cost of this Chinese brought disaster. Buy American, pass the word.

Hi Brent, try reading the book on MMS, I posted the entire story from Jim Humble in a PDF on page 26 of the "whats new in your town" thread. Maybe you could use the new and completed info to balance your knowledge on the theory of using it. Your family deserves a second opinion, especially NOW. Hope you can read it and decide for yourself what is the right direction now that you are personally touched...Gary

Latest posts

Back