Must Read I believe a larger disaster is coming. What we must prepare for.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was this worth shutting down the economy? Was it worth trying to keep everyone from getting infected at once and overwhelming our medical system? Is it worth the highest number of unemployment claims since the Great Depression? Tough questions....
I did learn that my brother in law has it today. Assuming my sister will any day now.

Those are tough questions. Ones I do not have a background to answer. Now with other epidemiologists having conflicting view of Dr Fauci...it makes one wonder if they advised the correct course of action.

Sorry to hear about your BIL. My daughter has gotten better. She had odds against her so I believe there is hope for everyone.

Those are tough questions. Ones I do not have a background to answer. Now with other epidemiologists having conflicting view of Dr Fauci...it makes one wonder if they advised the correct course of action.

Sorry to hear about your BIL. My daughter has gotten better. She had odds against her so I believe there is hope for everyone.
Agreed there is hope for anyone that catches it. One thing I’ve been reading a lot about is the obesity factor. It’s one of the most common factors for severe compilations. At least they are both thin and fit.

LMAO. True... I'll delete the post and see if I can find "broadcast" it was speaking of. Just thought if it had an ounce of truth, that people should know.

It must be true, I read it on the Internet!

This guy was on Mark Levins show last night and Glenn Beck. Not gotten from internet. People linked it and I did copy

I did read that a new study shows that people that got the flu shot has a greater chance of getting Covid19

This guy was on Mark Levins show last night and Glenn Beck. Not gotten from internet. People linked it and I did copy

I did read that a new study shows that people that got the flu shot has a greater chance of getting Covid19

It's TRUE. If you get the Flu shot, it make you more susceptible to every sickness except that Flu strain, even other flu strains. Since the accuracy is sometimes as low as 10% its worthless.

It's TRUE. If you get the Flu shot, it make you more susceptible to every sickness except that Flu strain, even other flu strains. Since the accuracy is sometimes as low as 10% its worthless.

I have never had a flu shot and had the flu only twice in my life...not very bad either.

While I’m against flu shots, how does it cause more susceptibility to others?

Sorry about your BIL Brent. My lawn guy has a son who is an ER nurse in Detroit. Both he and his wife have it, but are doing good now.

He also said that in Detroit they weren't using proper PPE.

there was a complete collapse in reasonable leadership in MI and in particular Detroit - it's still barely under control now - very little social distancing and no demand for it just spread the Virus like crazy >>> with FED assist it's looking like they'll escape the NYC tragedy ....

I have never had a flu shot and had the flu only twice in my life...not very bad either.

While I’m against flu shots, how does it cause more susceptibility to others?

It weakens your immune system. It also is not good against the flu to get flu shot every year. The same way to much antibiotics, to often is not good.

It weakens your immune system. It also is not good against the flu to get flu shot every year. The same way to much antibiotics, to often is not good.

The government and its agencies lie to you in order to promote big pharma and the AMA. Just look at the lies and false information they have told us since the start of the Pandemic. Dont wear masks, they dont work. We are well prepared. Don't use natural supplements, wait for a vaccine. Dont use anything that works against the virus, wait for the big pharma vaccine. Etc.... etc....

Latest posts

Back