Must Read HORROR genocide of innocent whites in SA is REAL

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silent Earth

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
I don't think our female members should read this, PLEASE. But I do think you should share it far and wide.

https://rebezi.com/2018/02/09/white...-year-old-girl-crucified-kitchen-table-raped/

In a recent interview, Simon Roche (Suidlanders.org) laid out in graphic detail some examples of murders within the attempted genocide happening now in South Africa to white farmers and their families:

An elderly couple had boiling water poured over them. An elderly gentleman got locked up in his Ford truck and the truck was set on fire and he burned to death. A four-year-old girl was raped by three men but survived it… And because she survived, she was then bundled up in newspaper with gasoline poured over it and then set on fire. A three-year-old girl was crucified on her parent’s kitchen table then raped… Then after that, her father had his throat slit and her mother was killed as well.

Simon Roche continued to say that it is beyond people’s imagination what South Africa is in at the moment.

I said before what the US should do. Set up an airlift to get the people & their equipment out of SA and bring them to west Texas where they can make deserts bloom. "Trade" as many illegal immigrants as we can fit on those planes & deposit them in SA. End of story. And unfortunately for any white farmers that refuse to leave SA, I don't know what to say other than a prayer & get their next-of-kin details.

This bloodbath is going to south africa into another Zimbabwe. Remove the white farmers & let the rest starve when they realize what they've done. There are not words to describe this level of evil.

When hundreds of thousands of White Europeans poured uninvited into Africa they were called Colonials, Imperialists, Invaders, Oppressors and the world demanded they eventually leave. Now Hundreds of thousands of Black Africans are pouring uninvited in Europe but we are not allowed to object because its deemed racist.

That is just horrible. . . My uncle, Aunt and cousins used to live in Swaziland which is toward the south eastern tip of Africa. They moved back to the states years ago though. A lot of the crimes in farmers have happened just west of that area.

Had anyone heard from SA by the way? He was farming over there somewhere.

Many of us have already been discussing it. The world media wants to ignore it, and because there's no vested interest there, so is the US.

Nobody cared when it happened in Zimbabwe either...so it is just going to be a repeat of that debacle. Then, as they are starving after what they did, the world will respond with care packages and go, oh...the poor South Africans.

Screw 'em.

Did it to themselves.

I honestly can't understand why any white person is staying there. I get it's your home....hell, white farmers have been there for hundreds of years, and are just as "native" as any others there...but you are not the majority, and you will be KILLED for your skin color...no matter how just you feel you are. Get the hell out while you still can, because this isn't going to go well.

You can argue all the racism, hate, etc. crap you want, but this is sheer survival.

We to our shame AGAIN in the UK are EU are turning away white Rhodies and south Africans who have come here and claimed asylum, Yet we appear to be letting blacks stay??

Not a black/white issue with me, just that I don't want to see ANY group killed in genocide. The added horror is just that if it was ANY group other than white folks, the world would be up in arms, but somehow, it's "racist" to be concerned about white genocide???

I was in Zimbabwe during the war, it was very ugly. But for the most part , out where I was, it was this clan would come over tonight and rape pillage this village, and tomorrow night this bunch would return the favor. It was more like gang violence than a thought out war. Mugabe eventually wound up on top. Not everyone was caught up in it but everyone was forced to choose a side. Neutrality was not optional

I get that, but still, there are ways out. I'm not talking about walking into the desert. Hell, I bet you could make a Go Fund Me page, and get the dough for a ticket out. Could likely still get a travel visa, etc. before it goes too bad.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back