Hi My name is Anthony

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm a beginner as well, prepping for generally when shit hits the fan. Lots of good people and information here.

well im thinking about if i need to bug out or not but right now almost half my whole entire home is booby trapped i got all my licences for all the weapons i have other than that i have a whole supply of food and water that will last me for a year im trying to get in the Marines Special Task Force

Zombie alpacalips? What's so dangerous about them? I aint skeered of no alpaca lips...

Welcome and thanks for joining. I think the zombie thing is a good idea if used right. It keeps people from focusing on one thing and getting tunnel vision. Everything from pandemic, martial law, violence, civil unrest, etc.. The whole 9yds. If you look at it like that, youre kinda prepping for ANYTHING....

Welcome and I look forward to your posts..

When he says zombie apocalypse he means the shambling hordes of Dems flooding out of cities into the "red neck, hill billie, bible thumping, god fearing, bitter gun clinger" red states like locust eating everything in sight.

what I'm preparing for is a Zombie Apocalypse right now I'm A beginner at this
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in the proper area, and I know you will get an answer, as he members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364468656.463392.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364468685.202642.jpg

Big fan of The Walking Dead so if it has to end that would be the way I'd wish it would go. I'd tear up some undead

When he says zombie apocalypse he means the shambling hordes of Dems flooding out of cities into the "red neck, hill billie, bible thumping, god fearing, bitter gun clinger" red states like locust eating everything in sight.

Thanks for clearing that up for me, i was thinking of zombies like on MW3 or black ops 2

Latest posts

Back