Hi from South Africa

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bushyza

Reaction score
Hi guys. As you have probably read, things are getting a bit tense here in South Africa. My family and I are in the process of selling everything and moving to a new country. BUT if the SHTF before we are out, we need to be prepared, and that's why I am here

Welcome to the forum. Will definitely say watch your back where you are at and stay safe. My aunt and uncle lived over in Swaziland for years before moving back to the States. Hope you get a buyer quickly.

Warm Welcome from the Arizona valley folks. :USA: Did the Zulu King siding with the farmers help? Hope all works out for you and your family. Be gone as soon as possible.

Howdy from a Texan .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quite a few knowledgeable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in withany replies you have on a topic.

Hi guys. As you have probably read, things are getting a bit tense here in South Africa. My family and I are in the process of selling everything and moving to a new country. BUT if the SHTF before we are out, we need to be prepared, and that's why I am here
Hi, from Switzerland. I am a Saffa!

G'day-you heading East to Aus? Our govt has been taking in a lot of people from SA.
I wish you all the best, and a safe move wherever that may be.

Welcome. Sorry about your troubles now. My first prep would be security. Hope all turns around there and gets better

Latest posts

Back