Hello new here

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toexist

God Like
Banned
Reaction score
Just curious about prepping. Ain't going to lie, worried I've been placed on some creep list for registering here...lol. I'm joking but not really. I am sincerely interested though. There aren't many reputable websites on this subject. I'm interested in culture, travel, firearms, cinema and history. I'm always trying to keep an open mind and improving myself in various ways.

welcome to the forum,think you gonna like it here.
any questioins,just ask,been here a while and new things pop up all the time..am I ready? nope..

Howdy from Georgia!

Hey, I just tell people I'm doing what the federal gubbment advises me to do:

https://www.ready.gov/prepare-for-emergencies

OK, maybe I go a wee bit BEYOND what the gubbment says, but still...

Uncle Sam says be prepared!

Lol. Nothing wrong with that. I'm a firearms enthusiast and that is semi frawned upon where I'm from. Not that I care however it's easy to typecast and pigeon-hole people with certain interests. I'm here to learn and grow all kidding aside.

Welcome, I'm new here also and it's been great so far. You live near a war zone, created by our government. I would have to conceal carry also, luckily I live in open carry state. Dive in to what they gave here and stay safe.

Rellgar, prepper warrior

Hello from South Africa.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Welcome.
I had an e-friend in S. Africa named Rolly Galpin.
He moved into the country when he retired with no e-net service.
Haven't heard from him in years.

Welcome.
I had an e-friend in S. Africa named Rolly Galpin.
He moved into the country when he retired with no e-net service.
Haven't heard from him in years.
Just sorry you haven't heard from him again.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

howdy from a Texan .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quite a few knowledgeable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replies you have on a topic.and start new topics if/when needed.

Just curious about prepping. Ain't going to lie, worried I've been placed on some creep list for registering here...lol. I'm joking but not really. I am sincerely interested though. There aren't many reputable websites on this subject. I'm interested in culture, travel, firearms, cinema and history. I'm always trying to keep an open mind and improving myself in various ways.

Welcome. I'm pretty new here and enjoying the wonderful information and members.
I'm always seeking self improvement.
Perhaps why I started college at 48 and graduated with two degrees at 53.
I'm 70 retired, and thinking about going back for more!

Latest posts

Back